Lucky (Sad Version) - #FreeBritney

Scrappy

I just stumbled on this today... Sorry if AP, but it’s so beautifully done. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Just makes you realize that she’s given so much of her life and time for her fans and to the industry. It really is her time now to find a small measure of happiness. Be that in the spotlight or out of it.

I’m sad to think that means we would have to let her go - but a butterfly belongs in sky and not cupped in our hands.  

We’ll miss you, Britney: but can’t wait for you to be happy and free.  ❤️ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:  

P.S. If you do come back to us eventually, because YOU want to, we’ll be here.  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/6/2020 at 12:37 PM, ElenaB said:

OMG it’s so heartbreaking :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

PS this is shameless promo but i made a tribute like 722716 years ago using my fav Lucky remix:

Aw just saw this so sorry for the bump but have to say this is so sweet!!  I love the remix.  That’s fire.  Great job! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Archived