BLACKPINK reportedly under investigation for "endangering" a baby panda

• Leader

panda.jpg.201a280565bcea118f52785ac80f8f42.jpg

K-pop phenom Blackpink are in hot water after coming in contact with a baby panda.

Pandas are an endangered species, so extra measures are in place to protect them. O fficials fear contact from humans could result in a zoonotic infection, according to the Chinese State Forestry Administration.

A new clip shows the girls around a 3-month-old cub named Fubao. You can read more about the controversy here.

First the nurse scene, now this? They really are the new HBICs :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Thoughts, Exhale?

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

panda.jpg.201a280565bcea118f52785ac80f8f42.jpg

K-pop phenom Blackpink are in hot water after coming in contact with a baby panda.

Pandas are an endangered species, so extra measures are in place to protect them. O fficials fear contact from humans could result in a zoonotic infection, according to the Chinese State Forestry Administration.

A new clip shows the girls around a 3-month-old cub named Fubao. You can read more about the controversy here.

First the nurse scene, now this? They really are the new HBICs :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Thoughts, Exhale?

I’m so tired of this band, so tired...

On 11/5/2020 at 11:30 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not sure why people are attacking BLACKPINK. If I were them, I'd say yes to playing with a cute baby panda as well. It's the zoo and its staff who should've known better. But whatever, Chinese and Korean netizens are just as bad as our woke keyboard warriors. For example, a lot of Korean neckbeards literally burned a female idol's merch because she was seen reading a feminist book or whatever - pathetic. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:O

i have been fed this legend that places like Japan and Korea is a nice place

i mean it is too basic of a thinking anyway??

i really like to visit

the point where i am trying to head is one day when i will maybe really stay two months in korea for example... i would like it to be a great experience

maybe some day i can even drive a car and rent one there

as you see i don't know how to think about this matter

from one ear i get signals oooh Korea is so nice but the other ear is getting messages its an ugly hectic place for most of it

i guess you just have to know where to go/visit in Korea

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block