MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today..  I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY" CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy   @Iconic 4 U @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @PokemonSpears @Thelegendarybritney @Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   Please

Posted Images

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The only ones I gave lower scores to were Overprotected (Remix), Boys, Boys (Remix), and What It's Like To Be Me. Yes, @Roxxy, I gave What It's Like To Be Me a 5, which was my lowest score. 

Thank God you are 6 feet and 4 inches tall, have a really big duck, super duper smart, a husband of mine, and the one who introduced me to TWICE and re-introduced me to ITZY - so for that you get a free pass. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

THE BIGGEST FANS ARE...

@Hooked-On-Knee & @Mainshow who both had an average album rating of 10.0588

tumblr_m2un6kcLWR1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

congrats to you both :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Is this the first time we have a tie? 

Remember when me and mr piece of me were 0.005 apart for the FF biggest fan title 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

THE BIGGEST FANS ARE...

@Hooked-On-Knee & @Mainshow who both had an average album rating of 10.0588

tumblr_m2un6kcLWR1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

It would be even higher if h@Slayer had allowed me to give 11 pts to "Before The Goodbye", "Lonely", "Bombastic Love", "I Run Away", "Overprocted", "Boys", "When I Found You", "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman", "That's Where You Take Me", "I'm A Slave 4 U" but apparently, it was against the rules.. meh.

Just now, Mainshow said:

It would be even higher if h@Slayer had allowed me to give 11 pts to "Before The Goodbye", "Lonely", "Bombastic Love", "I Run Away", "Overprocted", "Boys", "When I Found You", "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman", "That's Where You Take Me", "I'm A Slave 4 U" but apparently, it was against the rules.. meh.

You called Overprotected a non-single :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

FINAL RANKING

anigif_enhanced-6442-1450735668-5.gif?ou

17 - ANTICIPATING

16 - I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL

15 - THAT'S WHERE YOU TAKE ME

14 - WHEN I FOUND YOU

13 - BOYS

12 - I'M NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN 

11 - BOYS (CO-ED REMIX)

10 - BOMBASTIC LOVE