MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today..  I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY" CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy   @Iconic 4 U @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @PokemonSpears @Thelegendarybritney @Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   Please

Posted Images

Just now, Slayer said:

IN THIRD PLACE IS...

I GUESS CINDERELLA HAS GOT TO GO...

3 - CINDERELLA

Overall rate: 9.352

queen-5.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @BreeC

Highest rate:  11/10 (x7) @BUWYGF @Peter Pan @Britney'sBish @mihai.serban @Mainshow @Midnight @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·     An anthem! Too bad the title and theme is childish but if the song wasn't named after a fairy tale character, i'm sure they would've made this a single cause the melody and hook is just UH-MAZING.

·     THE QUEEN OF ELECTRO EURODANCE POP BEFORE ANY OF THESE BASIC HOES EVEN EXISTED  Cinderella aged like fine wine; still perfect lyrics and beat. It's so dark.

·     CINDERELLA's GOT TO GO! #FREECINDERELLA Absolute Bop!

·     Love this song! Its so amazing and i loved how it added a contrast to the Britney album between mature tracks and more upbeat tracks 

·     A standout of the album for me. Another song where Britney realizes that she doesn’t need anyone but herself, plus we got a little bit of poetry-ney in the bridge (you know that had to be her idea). I would have loved for this one to be released as a single. 

·      I looove the instrumental of this song! And the bridge is everything! I can see it as a radio hit tbh

·     LOVE this song so much it deserved better

·      I LOVE THIS SONG! I know Britney was trying to move away from this sound, but it's so good! It should have been a single

·     I'll never forgive all Gods that they didn't make this a single! - Each Exhaler not giving it 10 pts should be banned from entering this forum until Britney's free, tbh. Ok, this is my 11. - Seriously, this is part of my Top 5 all-time songs. Have you ever heard are more epic middle 8 part in a pop song?! Is this the last time Britney did record a B chorus?

·     An absolute highlight of the album and a missed single opportunity! I know people say this sounds like it’s an Oops leftover but I can’t really see this song on that album for some reason. It’s a bawp, incredibly catchy and has a relatable empowerment message and is almost like a sequel to Stronger in a way. I always imagined this track having a fairytale-themed music video. It’s a shame Britney never performed this…

·     A classic early Britney banger. I love her vocals on the final choruses. 

·     Deserved to be a single, the original feminist anthem in Britney's discography. So under-appreciated even with it's flawless production and flawless lyrics! Sounds like an outtake from the "Oops!..." album but not complaining since that's her best one!

·     Feminist revisionist take on a fairytale? Best spoken word breakdown ever? And that beat?! Ugh! Should have been a single!

@BreeC:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

IN THIRD PLACE IS...

3 - CINDERELLA

queen-5.gif

Highest rate:  11/10 (x7) @BUWYGF @Peter Pan @Britney'sBish @mihai.serban @Mainshow @Midnight @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·     An anthem! Too bad the title and theme is childish but if the song wasn't named after a fairy tale character, i'm sure they would've made this a single cause the melody and hook is just UH-MAZING.

·     THE QUEEN OF ELECTRO EURODANCE POP BEFORE ANY OF THESE BASIC HOES EVEN EXISTED  Cinderella aged like fine wine; still perfect lyrics and beat. It's so dark.

·     Love this song! Its so amazing and i loved how it added a contrast to the Britney album between mature tracks and more upbeat tracks 

·     A standout of the album for me. Another song where Britney realizes that she doesn’t need anyone but herself, plus we got a little bit of poetry-ney in the bridge (you know that had to be her idea). I would have loved for this one to be released as a single. 

·      I looove the instrumental of this song! And the bridge is everything! I can see it as a radio hit tbh

·      I LOVE THIS SONG! I know Britney was trying to move away from this sound, but it's so good! It should have been a single

·     I'll never forgive all Gods that they didn't make this a single! - Each Exhaler not giving it 10 pts should be banned from entering this forum until Britney's free, tbh. Ok, this is my 11. - Seriously, this is part of my Top 5 all-time songs. Have you ever heard are more epic middle 8 part in a pop song?! Is this the last time Britney did record a B chorus?

·     An absolute highlight of the album and a missed single opportunity! I know people say this sounds like it’s an Oops leftover but I can’t really see this song on that album for some reason. It’s a bawp, incredibly catchy and has a relatable empowerment message and is almost like a sequel to Stronger in a way. I always imagined this track having a fairytale-themed music video. It’s a shame Britney never performed this…

·     Deserved to be a single, the original feminist anthem in Britney's discography. So under-appreciated even with it's flawless production and flawless lyrics! Sounds like an outtake from the "Oops!..." album but not complaining since that's her best one!

·     Feminist revisionist take on a fairytale? Best spoken word breakdown ever? And that beat?! Ugh! Should have been a single!

Although I would have prefered Goderella at #2 I guess this is fine.

Im glad this fanbase salvaged its flop taste with a good top 3. Goderella remains a bop forever.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

IN THIRD PLACE IS...

3 - CINDERELLA

queen-5.gif

Comments:

I run away deserved ha place :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4 - LONELY

Overall rate: 9.243

tumblr_lspgnxOtKA1r40g7fo1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 5/10 @Midnight

Highest rate: 11/10 (x4) @BreeC @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @JeniLeeSK8 @Blackout2006

Comments:

·     One of her fiestiest songs ever.

·     One of my favorites of the album. Rockney done good! Badass attitude

·     Hands down...the best track of this iconic masterpiece. Its fillled with punch, sass, attitude, passion and fire and is so good and extremely well produced. I wish this was made a single instead of Flop N Roll

·      I love sassy Britney. There’s definitely a shift from the first two albums to this one. Britney used to sing about crushing hard and needing the boy to love her, but this album she’s a bad bixxh and realized she only needs herself to be happy. We stan. 

·      I love the lyrics, the rap, the rock vibe... It deserved to be a single! It’s like Stronger’s bigger sister

·      such a bop and I wish she performed it more than just during dwad

·     Britney was absolutely on fire here! 

·     Badass. 

·     Such a fierce, attitudeney bop!!! I love the fusion of pop-rock and R&B, Britney really needs to do more rock-influenced songs in the future. I also LIVE for the rap halfway through! I’m pretty sure the song was censored for the album as it sounds like Britney was supposed to sing ‘****’ in the first verse but it was blanked out. Oh well, this is still such a good song and I love the DWAD performance of Britney singing to the projection of herself!

·     Urbanney meets Rockney. Single material. Vocal slayage. 

·     Used to love it and it was originally going to be my favourite song for the rating of the album but I guess I outgrew the song. It's great and if they really needed to use a rock-influenced song as a single, it would have been a better choice than I Love Rock 'N' Roll. 

·     I'm dying to see her performing this again.

·      I always loved Rockney. She delivers some real attitude here. And one of the best Dream Within a Dream performances ever.

@Blackout2006 you’re now taking @Midnights place in my MySpace Top 8 :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Haha 5

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

IN THIRD PLACE IS...

3 - CINDERELLA

queen-5.gif

Comments:

This is ****! 

1?! WTF!!!

• Like 2
  • Exhale+

Who sabotaged the prayer circle? :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

🕯  
   🕯                  🕯  

🕯   I Run Away   🕯

🕯                  🕯  
               🕯

• Love 4
  • Haha 5

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, Slayer said:

IN THIRD PLACE IS...

3 - CINDERELLA

queen-5.gif

Comments:

i was rooting for you to be #1 ugh

Christina aguilera GIF - Find on GIFER

• Love 3
  • Community Curators
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

IN THIRD PLACE IS...

3 - CINDERELLA

queen-5.gif

Comments:

YAS @Britney'sBish come through  :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>