MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

Just now, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Overall rate: 9.211

3fc24cf0c30bddb02936c54b0d1b32bf.gif

Lowest rate: 6/10 (x2) @kennyraider@heirtobritsthrone

Highest rate: 11/10 (x6) 聽@jordeezy@Cinderella85@*******essek@JP9101@Itachi@Towelney

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽I feel like the placing of this song (for the asian versions)聽is problematic. It comes聽after another ballad, so like the mood of the album suddenly becomes too slow. But this is a beautiful song nonethless.

聽聽聽聽聽One of her best ballads up to date and ya'll will deal聽聽Her voice is even better here than in Everytime.

聽聽聽聽聽Britney after she's free! ;) Also it should've been on the standard version heck it could've been a single

聽聽聽聽聽聽Ugh, an iconic album-closer we been knew. How come did it never make to the standard version? its one of britneys best ballads! i can literally not describe this song properly, this is how phenomenal this song is. My second favourite track of the album.

聽聽聽聽聽A beautiful ballad. I would give my first born for a live performance of this song. I swear the range of songs on this album is unbelievable.聽

聽聽聽聽聽Why is this song so underrated? It鈥檚 my second fav Britney ballad after Everytime! I love the lyrics and her vocals are so good!

聽聽聽聽聽honestly underrated

聽聽聽聽聽The only song I play over and over again in this album. The violins, the lyrical perfection, and Britney's awsome vocals uplift this spectacular production to an heavenly level. It just makes me cry whenever I listen to this. Such a shame its a deluxe track. Shame.

聽聽聽聽聽聽It's insane this wasn't on the regular album and a single, it's so haunting, sad, and beautiful all at the same time

聽聽聽聽聽Goosebumps.聽

聽聽聽聽聽This song is so so good!! Like with Before the Goodbye, I fail to understand how this was ONLY a bonus track. It鈥檚 such a powerful, vulnerable ballad鈥 Britney sounds great on this one and I love the subtle electronic influences as well as the beautiful strings鈥 the production on the middle 8/breakdown before the final chorus is amazing!!

聽聽聽聽聽Kinda take it or leave it. It鈥檚 okay.聽

聽聽聽聽聽Used to be one of my favourites from this album until the fandom began overhyping it as her "best ballad". It's like one of those tracks that people claim is "underrated" until it becomes overrated. Still pretty good song though!

聽聽聽聽聽Beautiful! Would definitely trade out That鈥檚 Where You Take Me for this one.

鈸樎狆潗擆潗○潗潗 饾悅饾惀饾悮饾悽饾惁 饾悎饾惉 饾悈饾悮饾惀饾惉饾悶

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today.. 聽I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY"聽CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy聽聽聽@Iconic 4 U聽@Lemon_Drop聽@BUWYGF聽@PokemonSpears聽@Thelegendarybritney聽@Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I聽hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!'聽Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer 聽 Please

Posted Images

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 3

Overprotected is the only fave of mine that made the top 5.聽When I Found You, Bombastic Love, Let Me Be,聽Anticipating... I'm sorry, Sweeties, none of these gays ever deserved you anyway. The irony of some of y'all having the audacity to make fun of KatyClowns is deafening... I hope @Jordan Miller's plans of turning this place into PurrHeavy succeed because it's what y'all deserve.

YXKn8C1.gif

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Highest rate: 11/10 (x6) 聽@jordeezy@Cinderella85@*******essek@JP9101@Itachi@Towelney

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽I feel like the placing of this song (for the asian versions)聽is problematic. It comes聽after another ballad, so like the mood of the album suddenly becomes too slow. But this is a beautiful song nonethless.

聽聽聽聽聽One of her best ballads up to date and ya'll will deal聽聽Her voice is even better here than in Everytime.

聽聽聽聽聽Britney after she's free! ;) Also it should've been on the standard version heck it could've been a single

聽聽聽聽聽聽Ugh, an iconic album-closer we been knew. How come did it never make to the standard version? its one of britneys best ballads! i can literally not describe this song properly, this is how phenomenal this song is. My second favourite track of the album.

聽聽聽聽聽A beautiful ballad. I would give my first born for a live performance of this song. I swear the range of songs on this album is unbelievable.聽

聽聽聽聽聽Why is this song so underrated? It鈥檚 my second fav Britney ballad after Everytime! I love the lyrics and her vocals are so good!

聽聽聽聽聽honestly underrated

聽聽聽聽聽The only song I play over and over again in this album. The violins, the lyrical perfection, and Britney's awsome vocals uplift this spectacular production to an heavenly level. It just makes me cry whenever I listen to this. Such a shame its a deluxe track. Shame.

聽聽聽聽聽聽It's insane this wasn't on the regular album and a single, it's so haunting, sad, and beautiful all at the same time

聽聽聽聽聽Goosebumps.聽

聽聽聽聽聽This song is so so good!! Like with Before the Goodbye, I fail to understand how this was ONLY a bonus track. It鈥檚 such a powerful, vulnerable ballad鈥 Britney sounds great on this one and I love the subtle electronic influences as well as the beautiful strings鈥 the production on the middle 8/breakdown before the final chorus is amazing!!

聽聽聽聽聽Used to be one of my favourites from this album until the fandom began overhyping it as her "best ballad". It's like one of those tracks that people claim is "underrated" until it becomes overrated. Still pretty good song though!

聽聽聽聽聽Beautiful! Would definitely trade out That鈥檚 Where You Take Me for this one.

angry viral moments GIF

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽honestly underrated

聽聽聽聽聽Goosebumps.聽

u did well, hunny for a bonus track.

Beyonce Crying GIFs | Tenor

there's still a glimpse of hope in exhale,聽for a moment i thought this won't make it to the top 5

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

4 - LONELY

Overall rate: 9.243

tumblr_lspgnxOtKA1r40g7fo1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 5/10 @Midnight

Highest rate: 11/10 (x4) @BreeC@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@JeniLeeSK8@Blackout2006

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽One of her fiestiest songs ever.

聽聽聽聽聽One of my favorites of the album. Rockney done good! Badass attitude

聽聽聽聽聽Hands down...the best track of this iconic masterpiece. Its fillled with punch, sass, attitude, passion and fire and is so good and extremely well produced. I wish this was made a single instead of Flop N Roll

聽聽聽聽聽I love sassy Britney. There鈥檚 definitely a shift from the first two albums to this one. Britney used to sing about crushing hard and needing the boy to love her, but this album she鈥檚 a bad bixxh and realized she only needs herself to be happy. We stan.聽

聽聽聽聽聽聽I love the lyrics, the rap, the rock vibe... It deserved to be a single! It鈥檚 like Stronger鈥檚 bigger sister

聽聽聽聽聽聽such a bop and I wish she performed it more than just during dwad

聽聽聽聽聽Britney was absolutely on fire here!聽

聽聽聽聽聽Badass.聽

聽聽聽聽聽Such a fierce, attitudeney bop!!! I love the fusion of pop-rock and R&B, Britney really needs to do more rock-influenced songs in the future. I also LIVE for the rap halfway through! I鈥檓 pretty sure the song was censored for the album as it sounds like Britney was supposed to sing 鈥****鈥 in the first verse but it was blanked out. Oh well, this is still such a good song and I love the DWAD performance of Britney singing to the projection of herself!

聽聽聽聽聽Urbanney meets Rockney. Single material. Vocal slayage.聽

聽聽聽聽聽Used to love it and it was originally going to be my favourite song聽for the rating聽of the album but I guess聽I outgrew the song. It's great and if they really needed to use a rock-influenced song as a single, it would have been a better choice than I Love Rock 'N' Roll.聽

聽聽聽聽聽I'm dying to see her performing this again.

聽聽聽聽聽I always loved Rockney. She delivers some real attitude here. And one of the best Dream Within a Dream performances ever.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti 鈾

I fell in love with "I Run Away" instantly. I聽 can still remember how I begged my grandmother to drive to our city's CD store after school. I had my portable CD player/diskman with me. When I entered the CD store, I didn't have enough money with me (20 cents were missing) but the friendly cashier let me buy the "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" Maxi Single and gave me some sort of discount. - Godney, pls bless her!聽

I was listening to "I Run Away" 3 times in a row whilst driving home. What a moment!!!! <3

• Love 4
  • Community Curators
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽honestly underrated

聽聽聽聽聽Goosebumps.聽

@kennyraidera 6 really ?聽:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>聽