MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today..  I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY" CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy   @Iconic 4 U @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @PokemonSpears @Thelegendarybritney @Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   Please

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Not better than the original but still iconic in it’s own right. The video gave us her best piece of choreography. However, it took away the best lines of the song: I need time, love, joy; I need space, love; I need... me (Action!)

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

RANKING SO FAR:

b26283dbb78bed2390f240cc6e0d15c28b2b4290

17 - ANTICIPATING

16 - I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL

15 - THAT'S WHERE YOU TAKE ME

14 - WHEN I FOUND YOU

13 - BOYS

12 - I'M NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN 

11 - BOYS (CO-ED REMIX)

10 - BOMBASTIC LOVE

9 - LET ME BE

8 - BEFORE THE GOODBYE

7 - WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME

6 - OVERPROTECTED (DARKCHILD REMIX)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+
Just now, Roxxy said:

No boyfriend of mine has ever made me walk home after frocking me and that is honest to God. They always insist on taking me home and even if i'm perfectly capable of going home on my own, I accept their offer anyway cause I like when men give me their services. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Good. You deserve the best

tumblr_inline_pcneqdrqsb1qzuri9_400.gifv

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Overall rate: 8.844

K7Mf.gif

Lowest rate: 1.5/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @thelegendney @Lemon_Drop

Comments:

·     My forever favorite couple. I'm not one of the JT haters. In fact, I love him. Still do. This is one of Britney's BEST SONGS and it should've been a single and I am still obsessed that this is the closing song of the album on all standard editions - NA or International.

·     This is the closest to Britney ft. JT we've ever gotten, and I'm glad. The song is amazing, but he doesn't deserve a song with the queen.

·      I absolutely loved this as an album closer. Going out with a bam! And as much as I think Justin is a douche. They do sound good together.

·     Imagine if this was made a single and imagine the choreography and JTs feature omg the media would CRASH. Ugh seriously such an amazing song.

·     Sassy Britney is back! I could have easily done without JT and the cheesy beatboxing but it is what it is. Would love for her to do a re-recording of this song.

·     The closest we have being from a Britney and JT collab! Flawless song, and the DWAD choreo is so fierce!

·     wish this got more recognition, one of my top Britney songs for sure

·     well this proves how good it becomes when she collabs with a male voice.

·     If it wasn't for the Clear Channel ban this could have easily been a single ~ Britney's Bish

·     Probably her best duet 

·     This song is AMAZING!!! So fierce, edgy and has such a powerful message I’ve been able to relate to myself. It’s also the closest thing we have to a duet between Britney and Justin Timberlake!! I love Justin’s beatboxing during the middle 8 and the final chorus. And the DWAD performance was so good!!!

·     Boring - there's literally nothing interesting about this song

·     One of my favourites. It’s just so catchy. I LIVE for that final chorus. It’s. so. good. 

·     Sounds like a prequel to Lonely, but better! 

·     This song hits hard and I love it. Her delivery is perfection.

I GAVE THIS SONG A 10.

All the Justin haters ruined the chances of this song placing Top 5. I'M SCREAMING. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Slayer said:

RANKING SO FAR:

b26283dbb78bed2390f240cc6e0d15c28b2b4290

17 - ANTICIPATING

16 - I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL

15 - THAT'S WHERE YOU TAKE ME

14 - WHEN I FOUND YOU

13 - BOYS

12 - I'M NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN 

11 - BOYS (CO-ED REMIX)

10 - BOMBASTIC LOVE

9 - LET ME BE

8 - BEFORE THE GOODBYE

I Run Away #1 or Riot :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Community Curators
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

Girl your face looks oiler than a Domino pizza :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: 

go fix your makeup then maybe i will let you take a pic with me :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: let me take a picture with you, it's the other away around boo :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

MISSING THE TOP 5 IS...

Overall rate: 8.898

tumblr_ls4mrftG5E1r3ty02o1_500.gif?resiz

Lowest rate: 4/10 @kennyraider

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @patience darling @Geralt_of_Rivia

Comments:

·     It's almost as good as the original! Almost! I just don't think it aged well. It would've gotten a 10 if we were in 2002 though. But a testament to the song being a pop masterpiece is that it's STILL VERY, VERY, VEEERY GOOD.

·     The video is better than the original but to me the song looses its power in this remix. The original is better.

·     Both amazing bodies of work! You know the remix is amazing if it is AS good as the original, and i am the type who does not like remixes that much!

·     Not better than the original but still iconic in it’s own right. The video gave us her best piece of choreography. However, it took away the best lines of the song: I need time, love, joy; I need space, love; I need... me (Action!)

·     Not as iconic as the original version for me, but the MV is one of her best! The flawless choreo is everything!

·     Another one of my favorite Britney songs, I like the original and remix equally 

·     Although I like the album version this remix is perfect.

·      I will be always thankful for its music video's choreography!

·      I will always prefer the original version, but this is still a pretty solid remix! Darkchild put his own funky spin on it, and it has a bit of an R&B feel too. I really like the addition of the strings in the pre-chorus and Britney’s ‘beatboxing’ (?) vocals in the second verse. And the MUSIC VIDEO IS AMAZING!!!!! I just wish it had been the video for the original version… (and I’m still waiting for it to be uploaded to Britney’s official YouTube channel/VEVO)

·     Never understood the appeal of this remix. The original is such a bombastic (pun intended) banger, whereas this remix makes it sound so dull and messy.

·     Marks off because although still a good song, but the sounds (noises) in the mix are semi awful to my ear. 

·     Used to love it and it was originally going to be my favourite song for the rating of the album but I guess I outgrew the song. It's great and if they really needed to use a rock-influenced song as a single, it would have been a better choice than I Love Rock 'N' Roll. 

·      I just gave it a 6.5 because I like the original one way better. This is overproduced.

·     On par with the original. The video is everything. That split!

call me a flop but i actually liked this better than the original version (and rated it higher too :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:)

Was ARTPOP ahead of its time? - Gaga Thoughts - Gaga Daily

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm a bit needy and you know that. Watch out for my 11 score

Well, tbh you are now occupying a bigger space. I don't know if you've noticed or felt it but just in case you haven't - i'm telling you now that your room has been upgraded. TEEHEE :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜