Listen: Chillin' With Lou

Trace

13 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Imagine Jamie Lynn accepting to be featured in a Britney song that Britney doesn’t sing just because she wants the money :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

imagine fans all over the world buing an album in which Jamie Lynn accepted to be featured in a Britney song that Britney doesn’t sing just because she wants the money.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I'm so sorry for us :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Alio said:

imagine fans all over the world buing an album in which Jamie Lynn accepted to be featured in a Britney song that Britney doesn’t sing just because she wants the money.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I'm so sorry for us :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Fans bought Kevin’s album cause he was Britney’s husband, so our standard aren’t that high :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Imagine Jamie Lynn accepting to be featured in a Britney song that Britney doesn’t sing just because she wants the money :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Honestly its sucha shame that Jamie Lynn is a lazy parasite like her dad. She actually has a nice voice, but oh well. 

19 hours ago, Bundy said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Can someone now make a gif of this moment when Britney throws the pink hat Lou gave her at Lou on her way out, please? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

3:41 

This is our time to make a lot of GIFs saying goodbye to Louchis.

So here is mine at 1:26 ...Britney throws the platinium ballet tutu Lou gave her at Lou on her way out :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• 3 weeks later...