Jamie Spears' newly re-hired lawyer, Vivian Thoreen, wants a 12/21/19 accounting entry sealed. What is it?

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

O0o0oo0o :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Britney’s money bought it and they have it in someone else’s name. Or Jamie was trying to secure money for this legal mess. He’s a notorious gambler so there’s so many angles we can speculate but they all lead to him and his stinky colon. 

• Like 3

So this comes up to either something about the zone maybe the 1 million dollar advance they gave jaime to make britney show up at the place and that he later said he had to give back since she refused to go. Or option 2 it could be the raise jaime gave tristar for a minimum of 500k a year 

4 hours ago, Derrick said:

I feel so bad for Britney. She’s literally paid her entire family to isolate her and keep her quiet all so they could live comfortably and freely. I can’t wait for her to cut them all out and then she can go out and have as many babies as she wants.

The same with poltics today 

Some things will turn up now -and norhing is gonna stop this in the whole world it is a big manipulation not only with our britney

i pray for her

and us 

🙏

• Love 1