Jamie Spears' newly re-hired lawyer, Vivian Thoreen, wants a 12/21/19 accounting entry sealed. What is it?

40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If it's medical related then I can understand this remaining sealed. Didn't think of that. 

don't be naive Jordan. this just ain't it. the only and most important of money movings, now the only being sealed? Like you said, where there's smoke, there's fire. This is the case i'm waiting for the most and now they are trying to seal it. for god sake I swear... 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

My moneys on this being related to the medical facility they forced her into early january... if i recall correctly that facility was related to lou so she paid herself for britneys stay. Basically a golden opportunity to take the money she wanted with no one to interfere 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

They trying to cover up just brings more attention now.

Rehiring same attorney that helped to put Britney down, thats means something.  I wonder if, they screwed up something to get it done and they don't want to bring extra people into it. I smell blood....

toxic britney spears GIF

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:Now, Vivian is asking a judge to keep a specific accounting entry, dated December 21st, 2019, to remain sealed. She argues that all the other entries are sealed so why shouldn't this one be? 

Now, Vivian is asking a judge to keep a specific accounting entry, dated December 21st, 2019, to remain sealed. She argues that all the other entries are sealed so why shouldn't this one be?
Where there's smoke... there's fire.

Keep in mind on December 21st, 2019, Britney was NOT performing or actively working... what are they hiding? 

What if there is evidence in this accounting that exposes the alleged shady and unauthorized transfer of $600+ million into Stonebridge!?!??  Maybe Dec 21, 2019 was when they initiated the process, because I think it was early 2020 when That Surprise Witness (BJ) found that Stonebridge acquired that extremely large intake of money.  
considering i love lucy GIF

Maybe they want to seal this accounting so the FBI “Free Britney Investigators” aren’t able to get the information potentially contained within this accounting which could lead to the Smoking Gun Evidence!! With all the investigating the fans have been conducting into the Conservatorship and Team Britney, they must be afraid of the fans uncovering additional evidence that could lead to the complete downfall of  the Conservatorship and potentially be used to prosecute Jamie Spears, TriStar/Stonebridge, and most importantly, Lou Taylor!!  
thin polar bear GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 2