Jamie Spears' newly re-hired lawyer, Vivian Thoreen, wants a 12/21/19 accounting entry sealed. What is it?

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wasn't that the same December "she" posted on IG that she's cancelling Domination cause Jamie bla bla bla?

What if they paid Jamie's colon medical bills with Britney's money and they took more than they should? Could be his medical bills were only at around $50,000 and they took, like, a million? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Just a thought, of course.

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: That's a possibility, wouldn't even be surprised if he saved his own *** with Britney's money (no pun intended) after seeing some of Britney's budget reports

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wasn't that the same December "she" posted on IG that she's cancelling Domination cause Jamie bla bla bla?

What if they paid Jamie's colon medical bills with Britney's money and they took more than they should? Could be his medical bills were only at around $50,000 and they took, like, a million? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Just a thought, of course.

Domination was cancelled on January 2019 tho

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If it's medical related then I can understand this remaining sealed. Didn't think of that. 

It's not medical.

I believe it stated on another court document that Britney agreed to keeping all medical information confidential, so in that respect I believe even fees for anything potentially medical related will be kept confidential. 

• Like 1