Wow, she hasn't done this in a while

Kiey

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2020 at 8:16 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I love when they show her in the studio and it’s basically the studio version playing :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

So we don’t get to hear the real deal :fran_frog_meme_green:

is it that maybe thats how she sounds? like what if we think she's lip-synching but she's in fact as good as the CD's and the CD's have zero manipulation? consider that, stay woke.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, Avatar said:

I don't know how they didnt take advantage of filming her doing Oops album to sell on dvd. They had the foresight to record the BOMT era. I would have loved to hear her laying down the vocals for the first time.

I believe there’s a few clips of the oops era. There’s different interviews with her and the a&r guy at battery studio. There’s also a clip in the McDonald’s vhs she did with *NSYNC of more forage from that session of her recording “when your eyes say it.” 
but I get it.. wish there was more oops sessions. 

4 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

I believe there’s a few clips of the oops era. There’s different interviews with her and the a&r guy at battery studio. There’s also a clip in the McDonald’s vhs she did with *NSYNC of more forage from that session of her recording “when your eyes say it.” 
but I get it.. wish there was more oops sessions. 

Yeah I remember those, but we don't have any footage of the Max Martin sessions and he did most of the album.

Archived