This is how Sam Ingham found out about Lou Taylor's resignation (docs)

Slayer

So it looks like Jamie requested to be co-conservator alongside Bessemer and requested they only dealt with Britney's personal budget

IMAGINE asking an expert financial fiduciary to only deal with her personal budget and not her business affairs and to leave that with Jamie and his new business managerΒ :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

REMOVE JAMIE

Β 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once she’s free this is gonna be a huge story, what these people did to Britney is disgusting and unbelievable, I feel so bad for her, they took a lot from her, years, moments that she’ll never get back. She’s going to be forever damaged because of this mess.Β 
Β 

RREE BRITNEY!

We’ll fight by your side to get your happy ending Britney! Nonstop!Β 
Β 

She deserves to be free and happy, she’s such a pureΒ person, a really nice one. I can’t believe this happened to her, once upon a time she seemed so self aware, confident and smart, I can’t believe how they took advantage of her at her lowest, it’s devastatingΒ :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Jamie wants AΒ team of professionalsΒ to handle Britney's personal budget and leave the rest to him? WHAT? Hold on, I have to laugh. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

A clown.

Hes just like his idol Trump, he just cant accept defeat :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Archived