Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

No wonder she was so happy in her latest post and re-assuring us she's ok. :) 

This is amazing news.  Larry & Lou are gone, but they're only two pieces of the larger issue. Jamie still is one of the main culprits in all of this, so we've reached the final boss level of this challenge.

Let's hope Sam can finish this and she can finally be free!

I hope she gets full creative control of career as well and works with who she wants to.  She's at a point in her life where sales don't matter and can totally do things her way (and of course still having a team of people she wants to work), which in return would bring sales/spins with content she's passionate about.

Also while Britney being free is the main goal... we can't let these people get away with what they did. They need to be investigated and face criminal charges or jail time where any laws were broken.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
On 11/5/2020 at 2:43 PM, jennyj said:

No wonder she was so happy in her latest post and re-assuring us she's ok. :) 

This is amazing news.  Larry & Lou are gone, but they're only two pieces of the larger issue. Jamie still is one of the main culprits in all of this, so we've reached the final boss level of this challenge.

Let's hope Sam can finish this and she can finally be free!

I hope she gets full creative control of career as well and works with who she wants to.  She's at a point in her life where sales don't matter and can totally do things her way (and of course still having a team of people she wants to work), which in return would bring sales/spins with content she's passionate about.

Also while Britney being free is the main goal... we can't let these people get away with what they did. They need to be investigated and face criminal charges or jail time where any laws were broken.

Agreed with everything you said.  Hopefully, Lou Taylor/Jamie Spears/Larry Rudolph are either fully investigated or audited.

At the same time, hopefully fans focus on the conservatorship and NOT Britney's personal relationships.

I honestly believe she wants to live her life and scrutinizing her boyfriend (and posts) is ludicrous.  

She's suing the Instagram account fact_check_louise 

She tried to have Instagram shut it down but they couldn't. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

First time I've ever heard of this Instagram but I had a quick look and they appear to only post the public court documents, reposts of thatsurprisewitness etc. 

Is she actually going after every freebritney account? 

Gurl, best spend your time finding some new clients. 

• Love 5
  • 8 months later...

I feel like this was done by rosengart behind the scenes. Just like how he's trying to get Jamie to resign by dangling jail time in front of him. Jamie is not as smart though. I hope he gets what is coming to him and we get her free soon. I dont want her in this conservatorship at all.

Rosengart is really the light at the tunnel IMO

44 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

I feel like this was done by rosengart behind the scenes. Just like how he's trying to get Jamie to resign by dangling jail time in front of him. Jamie is not as smart though. I hope he gets what is coming to him and we get her free soon. I dont want her in this conservatorship at all.

Rosengart is really the light at the tunnel IMO

38 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Oh my god, what did I just read everyone is going to jail Y'all :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

This is from November 2020

• Haha 3

I don't understand her clients though.

She started out at Arthur Anderson (Enron accountants) stole Mary Bilge from previous agent (whom she called a client at first, Uptown records). Embezzled from Britney, all over the news as conservatorship devil etc.

Gwen Stefani, Priyanka Chopra , Bilge, all the rest. Why are they not dropping her?

(In the servant business hmm)

https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/britney-spears-kenny-britt1202599274-1202599274/

But Taylor is probably most proud of her efforts to help women in the industry. “I’ve huge heart to help and protect women,” says Taylor,

• Like 1