New BreatheHeavy Video! The ULTIMATE review on Ariana Grande's new album "Positions"

• Leader
20 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

@Jordan Miller i noticed the video doesn’t have any music minus the intro. i think it would be a good addition if added.. i would love to offer you some instrumentals you could use (for free!!) if you would be interested as i am a producer :) 

Super nice of you! Thanks for the offer! I actually tried inserting music into the video (YouTube has a free library as well!) but I just felt like it was kind of annoying :orangu_orangutan_ape: Maybe I'll give it a shot in my next video. Thanks again for the the offer! Do you have any '80s vibey stuff? 

• Love 1
On 11/4/2020 at 10:40 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Super nice of you! Thanks for the offer! I actually tried inserting music into the video (YouTube has a free library as well!) but I just felt like it was kind of annoying :orangu_orangutan_ape: Maybe I'll give it a shot in my next video. Thanks again for the the offer! Do you have any '80s vibey stuff? 

yes i do!! almost all of the music i make is inspired by 80s pop!

• Love 1
On 11/5/2020 at 12:19 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I had a really interesting experience with Ariana Grande's new album Positions.

At first, I didn't like it and compared it to Sweetener, but the more I listened to it... the more I could distinguish between the two and started to really grow fond of Positions (though I still don't like Sweetener at all tbh).

Instead of just doing a straight up album review, I decided to take reviews already posted on the Internet from places like Pitchfork, Vulture, Slant, i-D and even Exhale's review from @Albert Aspera, and gave my take on them whether I agreed or disagreed.

I'm curious whether you agree with me or not. Or maybe you disliked Positions, but my video showed you it in a new light and now you like it more.

Would LOVE to know your thoughts! Hopefully this is a nice distraction from the election anxiety.

And if you haven't already, PLEASE subscribe to my channel, LIKE this video and leave a comment on it! It helps the BH channel grow. 🙏 

Enjoy!

review.jpg.fe04e59c405b3188d5e152e85e8f7e14.jpg

Related:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
52 minutes ago, SideSplits said:

Too long and disjointed.

A good camera and lighting does wonders, but this content just isn't it.

Yea I think this video ended up being a little sloppy. I was curious to see how a "review" of sorts would perform, and welp. 

My next couple of videos are more BreatheHeavy/marketing/mindset related, so I'm curious to see how those perform. And I'm aiming for 10-12 minutes max :explainlol_stare_spin:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block