What are your best physical features?

Slayer

I'm really tall. Honestly, I wish I were a bit shorter, but I try not to complain about that too much because I know how big of an insecurity that is for a lot of guys. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Idk, I like my face, but I don't think there's one specific feature that stands out. It's just that my features are really quite compatible. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: I think I like my eyes the most. I don't really know how to describe them - they're a blotchy mess of green and brown. Is that what people call 'hazel'? I think so... Also, they have very pronounced limbal rings, which is hot. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: Basically, I'm insecure and hate myself while also thinking that I'm better than everyone else. Diagnosis - clown ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4

my knees :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

i'm strong enough to travel 7 straight days with so much daily activities - hiking, surfing, spelunking, dancing in clubs, wakeboarding, so much swimming, diving, walking and running and some fkcing in between without tiring out, because i'm a strong independent h0e that don't give up and must complete every itinerary i set for myself.

my knees give out only when i dance to Outrageous i go back to the city and back to work. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block