Kanye West votes for the first time! For himself... Update: Kanye announces 2024 Presidential run

Where I live, he was removed him from the ballot. Kanye appealed it and then the Supreme Court rejected his appeal. I'm proud of that lol.

I can never tell if his actions are bc of his mental illness or narcissism. He's so legit crazy that I don't see how Kim handles it. I guess bc she's a narcissist too? He just seems dangerous to me. And voting for anyone other than Biden is a vote that helps Trump so f-ck him.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

He gives people with mental issues a very bad name. I hope he gets hit by a bus or something. sorry. 

He has kids you know and they don’t deserve to be orphans. But Kim instead of using him for clout and ratings should have been helping him get treatment.  But she didn’t because she’s in Trump’s pocket too. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

He has kids you know and they don’t deserve to be orphans. But Kim instead of using him for clout and ratings should have been helping him get treatment.  But she didn’t because she’s in Trump’s pocket too. 

The kids in cages are peoples kids though right or it doesn't count because they're illegal? or mexicans? or latinos?...

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

I have bipolar disorder and yes we are not all the same but he hurts people on a massive scale so why should he deserve any kind of kindness? ask Roxxy what she thinks since she thinks all people with mental illness should die

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block