The official #DontBuyMyOnlyWish boycott

ForeverAStan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to reiterate what was mentioned about Vinyls previously, RCA already sold these to UO for a set amount.

So they've already got the money anyway, the only people that would be suffering would be Urban Outfitters and these independent stores.

So if people want to buy them, let them. The money's already gone to RCA/Team B whether these sell or not, fans might as well get them if they wish to add it to their collections.

That's just my two cents, but if people don't want to get it that's completely fine too :)

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Just to reiterate what was mentioned about Vinyls previously, RCA already sold these to UO for a set amount.

So they've already got the money anyway, the only people that would be suffering would be Urban Outfitters and these independent stores.

So if people want to buy them, let them. The money's already gone to RCA/Team B whether these sell or not, fans might as well get them if they wish to add it to their collections.

That's just my two cents, but if people don't want to get it that's completely fine too :)

if people buy it other companies will contact her team to do other commercial agreement like this. No one need to buy this **** #BOYCOTT

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

If urban outfitter suffers from it then less likely they will make more deals with team Britney in the future you fool. 

22 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

if people buy it other companies will contact her team to do other commercial agreement like this. No one need to buy this **** #BOYCOTT

20 hours ago, One More Time said:

If urban outfitter suffers from it then less likely they will make more deals with team Britney in the future you fool. 

this. why is it so hard for people to understand this?

Archived