Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Attorney Sidney Powell Releases 270 Page Report on Massive 2020 Election Fraud Involving Foreign Interference 

It’s a long document....  

Page 103 -200   gets very interesting..... 

It’s so WORTH reading!!!!!!!

https://api.parler.com/l/hy1Vj

Some of the things that struck me from reading it cover for cover.... 

Dominion has so many “ownership” tentacles and conflicts of interests with democrats. For one, we should never, ever use voting machines again. Nobody should ever question the manipulation capabilities of these machines or how they can be accessed through back door of SCYTL overseas — other governments knew about it as well. Nor should they call it a conspiracy theory. Even democrats in congress were writing letters to these company’s from 2006 to 2019 asking questions about these same concerns and their Venezuelan origins.
2018 Street Capital buys Dominion Voting Systems — Joe Biden’s brother-in-law Stephen Owens is co-owner.When you follow the money James Comey was on the HSBC board that funded Dominion. HSBC also funneled millions to Clinton Foundation — HSBC was let off the hook by AG Loretta Lynch. Under US Code 1702 Section C of presidential authorities, the president has authority to seize voting machines.

Thank you Ms. Powell for  fighting for the integrity of the elections. We appreciate you! ❤️

God bless America! 🇺🇸

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good read about the 12th Amendment.

Neither House nor Senate is given any authority over the President of the Senate when it comes to opening the certificates!!!

It will be interesting to see how Vice President Mike Pence deals with CONTESTED STATES.

It is also very interesting to see that he is a DEFENDANT in a case filed by the Amistad Project and others who claim to sue him if illegal/fraudulent/unconstitutional electoral college votes are counted.

Let’s see what happens on the 6th of January.

A Must Read!!!!

https://macris.substack.com/p/who-counts-the-votes-of-the-presidential

The President’s position going into January 2021 is thus considerably stronger than the mainstream media would like to admit. There is Constitutional language and historical precedent that gives his Vice President the unilateral power to decide the outcome of our contested election.

God bless America! 🇺🇸

@Just Because

This story is GLORIOUS!  Trump supporters are criminals & committed voter fraud!

The Texas Lt. Governor (R) offered $1 million for evidence of voter fraud in the November election because Republicans have no proof - only completely made up, FAKE accusations. The Pennsylvania Lt. Governor (D) produced the evidence of 3 separate cases. Each case was committed by Trump supporters who have now been charged. The TX Lt. Gov better get out his checkbook! 

@Blackout2006 Hope you saw this too. It made My day!

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/texas-dan-patrick-prepared-part-his-1-million-reward-n1252419

7 hours ago, SLV4U said:

@Just Because

This story is GLORIOUS!  Trump supporters are criminals & committed voter fraud!

The Texas Lt. Governor (R) offered $1 million for evidence of voter fraud in the November election because Republicans have no proof - only completely made up, FAKE accusations. The Pennsylvania Lt. Governor (D) produced the evidence of 3 separate cases. Each case was committed by Trump supporters who have now been charged. The TX Lt. Gov better get out his checkbook! 

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/texas-dan-patrick-prepared-part-his-1-million-reward-n1252419

This is gold! I’m rolling 

Someone should have explained to Republicans/Trump supporters in the beginning that almost 75% of the total votes were mail in ballots, of which a large chunk were republican. But, it appears they don’t like facts or statistics. So...

I wonder if the party’s idiotic behaviour will go against them in the Georgia runoffs. At this point who could vote republican and be proud of that? Hilarious 😂 

1 hour ago, mythology said:

So how many times has Trump lost so far?  You love to see it:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

157, but who's counting. 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

This is gold! I’m rolling 

Someone should have explained to Republicans/Trump supporters in the beginning that considering almost 75% of the total votes were mail in ballots, of which a large chunk were republican. But, it appears they don’t like facts or statistics. So...

I wonder if m the party’s idiotic behaviour goes against them in the Georgia runoffs. At this point who could vote republican and be proud of that? Hilarious 😂 

I *wish* it would work in our favor in Georgia, but I'm predicting that both Republicans win. We should all pray to Godney! If we could just get Georgia to only count LEGAL votes... am I right? 

No...seriously...they need to only accept legal votes. Cheating Republicans are gonna cheat. Even ones with law degrees... 💁🏼‍♂️

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-attorney-reportedly-under-investigation-134550684.html

On 12/29/2020 at 10:50 AM, SLV4U said:

157, but who's counting. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I *wish* it would work in our favor in Georgia, but I'm predicting that both Republicans win. We should all pray to Godney! If we could just get Georgia to only count LEGAL votes... am I right? 

No...seriously...they need to only accept legal votes. Cheating Republicans are gonna cheat. Even ones with law degrees... 💁🏼‍♂️

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-attorney-reportedly-under-investigation-134550684.html

According to the polls (as if they have ever been right), the two democrats are just leading slightly. So it’s basically neck and neck. It will come down to the write but fingers crossed the demos win! I’m not even American but I’m hoping for the sake of American and the world this happens. Otherwise Biden’s first four years will be very hard to push through some of his much needed policies and reversals of Trump dangerous and damaging ones.

14 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

According to the polls (as if they have ever been right), the two democrats are just leading slightly. So it’s basically neck and neck. It will come down to the write but fingers crossed the demos win! I’m not even American but I’m hoping for the sake of American and the world this happens. Otherwise Biden’s first four years will be very hard to push through some of his much needed policies and reversals of Trump dangerous and damaging ones.

Technically it will only determine what the next 2 years will look like. In the 2022 election the house & senate will both be up for grabs yet again. But I agree that having a Republican senate would destroy Biden's opportunity to get anything done in the immediate future. Obama had similar issues for big chunk of his presidency. Much of what Republicans criticize Obama for (like saying our economic recovery was too slow or that the affordable care act sucked) can literally be explained by looking up the facts where they would be able to see that obstructionist Republicans forced legislation to get watered down, resulting in the things they now complain about. 

On 12/29/2020 at 6:07 AM, SLV4U said:

@Just Because

Just Because is fuming, maybe that’s why she hasn’t been replying for a very long time since I exposed Trump ☠️☠️☠️

23 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:roxxy: no I banned ha from this thread for bumping it every day with misinformation . Everyone should just let this thread die :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Not you ending my daily dose of right wing cope entertainment:roxxy:
You did them a favor, tho. Are we even sure that member is a real person? They seem so robotic. They always had, like ,automated responses and posts...

5 hours ago, Korb said:

Not you ending my daily dose of right wing cope entertainment:roxxy:
You did them a favor, tho. Are we even sure that member is a real person? They seem so robotic. They always had, like ,automated responses and posts...

Entertainment? I was disgusted to be honest. 
Agreed. I’m sure they were some kind of bot. Like it really was an automated spew of lies daily. 
I have a feeling that it’s not the last we hear from them. They will prob create a new profile and attach themselves to a new cause.

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Archived