Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Update: Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

biden-wins.jpg.4142f3336690eee8badc261a72d7a6ba.jpg

Earlier:

istockphoto-1169800218-612x612.jpg

Today is Election Day in the United States! Joe Biden is running against Donald Trump to become President of the U.S. There are also a number of other races and issues, such as Congress seats and Judge races, depending on where you are located. 

Wondering why you should vote?

• Most of the world isn't free, and most people throughout history have never experienced freedom, including democracy, like we have in the U.S. Appreciate the power your voice has and embrace it!
  • All of the rights, freedoms, and protections we have today are a result of people using their voices and their votes to make a difference in the past. You can do the same.
  • The future of the country depends on your vote.

Inspiring Stories

Helpful Links 

Have you cast your vote yet? 

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, today's election day?! LOL!!! I'm a fool for saying this thread should be created on Election Day only to find out it's today. Can you tell I do not care about Politics? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Good luck, America! Sending love to all my American loves who are voting and hoping for the best! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Just now, Urbanney said:

Fffffff I just spent the last half hour making this post 😅

When it was just me and Jordan, I ALWAYS have this problem! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Like, I don't know if we're both working on the same thing so i'd always ask him especially when it's about a Britney IG post or something cause I know everyone's rushing to make a thread about that. I gave up on it eventually. Now, I have this thing sometimes with @PokemonSpears so we'd talk about who's gonna make the thread. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When it was just me and Jordan, I ALWAYS have this problem! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Like, I don't know if we're both working on the same thing so i'd always ask him especially when it's about a Britney IG post or something cause I know everyone's rushing to make a thread about that. I gave up on it eventually. Now, I have this thing sometimes with @PokemonSpears so we'd talk about who's gonna make the thread. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Great minds think alike s71u5.jpg

Archived