anyone listen to japanese pop?

well, some

GG japan albums are good

But japanese my fav are:

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Her first EP, Pamyu Pamyu Revolution, Pika Pika Fantajin are my favorite

Tomoko Kawase aka Tommy february6 and Tommy heavenly6 - Lonely in gorgeous single, Tommy february 6, Tommy Candy Shop Sugar Me albums, Tommy heavenly 6 album

Perfume - triangle album

Anna Tsutchiya - rose single

• Love 1
14 hours ago, blackguillemot said:

well, some

GG japan albums are good

But japanese my fav are:

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Her first EP, Pamyu Pamyu Revolution, Pika Pika Fantajin are my favorite

Tomoko Kawase aka Tommy february6 and Tommy heavenly6 - Lonely in gorgeous single, Tommy february 6, Tommy Candy Shop Sugar Me albums, Tommy heavenly 6 album

Perfume - triangle album

Anna Tsutchiya - rose single

Have you been following Oh My Girl's Japanese releases? The music has been pretty good, but the graphic design has got to be some of the worst I've ever seen:

3000x3000bb.jpg

This is sooo bad, omg. Like, who the hell approved this?! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

28 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Have you been following Oh My Girl's Japanese releases? The music has been pretty good, but the graphic design has got to be some of the worst I've ever seen:

3000x3000bb.jpg

This is sooo bad, omg. Like, who the hell approved this?! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I mostly followed them after their debut, so I will check out. Honestly, a lot of covers are so weird for jpop :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block