anyone listen to japanese pop?

57 minutes ago, MotownCeleb said:

The only JPop artist I’ve ever gotten into has been Hikaru Utada, and that is basically thanks to the Kingdom Hearts games that have been released. I legit just ordered a couple of her albums on vinyl last week, so I’m ‘patiently’ awaiting their arrival! 😍😍

ill never not love 'first love' its such a masterpiece of a song

I used to looooove JPop and took three years of Japanese... I love Hikaru Utada, Hamasaki Ayumi, Nakashima Mika, Otsuka Ai, Kumi Koda, Gackt, Malice Mizer, L’arc en ciel.... it seems like the golden age of J-Pop... but now I try to find new J-Pop and I can’t find anything good anymore.... I would love some new suggestions!

• Love 1

Namie Amuro, Perfume, Morning Musume, AKB48, Hitomi Shimatani, Ayumi Hamasaki, to name a few.  these are artist who’s CDs and albums I’ve actually purchased cause I just love their music so much.  Some of these aren’t even release music consistently anymore so I listen to mostly 2000-2018 stuff. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block