Britney is being mercilessly bullied on Instagram every single day

and I hate that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

and what I hate more is that these people are the same people who would be like “omg everybody was so mean to her for no reason u should be ashamed” bla bla once she’s gone... when they are the ones bullying her in the first place :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

every comment is always snide remarks under the guise of concern or “omg are u okay??” “are u kidnapped” and it makes me so MAD that they don’t even bother to understand the situation and base their knowledge on stupid theories. it’s tiring spending half of my day defending her from stupid trolls and it breaks my heart even more that from the latest video she posted we know she sees what everyone says.

can we start a campaign or something?? i know we did the #WeLoveYouBritney hashtag thing not too long ago but we truly need to do something... like something to let her (and the GP) know that we love her so much and we want her to continue posting all these videos or pics as long as she’s happy. i’m not exaggerating when i say she is TRULY the strongest celebrity still out there... being harassed by the media during the lowest point of her life and it still happening right now when all she’s doing is just having her fun.

EDIT: i know i could’ve worded this a little better but i’m just so mad right now so i hope u guys get what i’m trying to say :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

But in retrospect while there are a lot of hate comments 

comments like “are u ok” or “go live to prove ur fine” just seem like the general population is worried for Britney which means that freebritney has greatly expanded to other people’s knowledge 

now more than ever most people know and are worried by her ccurents situations 

but there will always be annoying pricks who are mean 

but most of the time they are aging gays or middle aged women 

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

comments like “are u ok” or “go live to prove ur fine” just seem like the general population is worried for Britney which means that freebritney has greatly expanded to other people’s knowledge 

This. Fans needs to understand once for all... her videos are very weird. If fans like It, that's fine... But we can't expect the GP to understand It.

Of course i'm not talking about people calling her drugged, ugly, crazy...

Her current situation is ****ed up and her social media content couldn't be more bizarre. 

kinda off topic but ive  been wanting to write this before so

the people that keep writing are u ok and wont listen or believe anything else, britney doesnt owe you anything. its 2020, we should accept that its okay not to be okay sometimes. nobody has an obligation to be 100 percent happy at all times we all need to feel sad and angry at some points, so why dont we let ppl feel what they wanna feel. im nit talking about fans bc they want to the best for britney but the general public

Why waste your time fighting casual fans and the GP? They're irrelevant. Just let them be. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'd much rather have a disagreement with someone on Exhale (who is a co-stan like me) cause atleast I know we're on the same team and we want the same thing for Britney. But a casual fan? Someone who probably doesn't own a single album of hers asking R U OK? Nope. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: Not worth my time. Irrelevent, irrelevant, irrelevant. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

5 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

but there will always be annoying pricks who are mean 

but most of the time they are aging gays or middle aged women 

yes it’s amazing that the movement has managed to gain this much traction but when you start seeing the comments saying she looks drugged up or on coke and all you can’t help but be defensive :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

but then again it’s annoying that the public has no effort to actually google what is really happening and assume she’s being held hostage or being kidnapped or smth :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: there are some that are truly worried for her but most of them feign concern and use it as an excuse to make it a laughing matter

With all respect to Britney, she is NOT doing anything to stop that. I get that she is goofy and she has been controlled for so long and wants to be free and this might be her only way to express herself (which I doubt, cause I still think the C-ship is controlling her Instagram) but IF she is in control and she loves doing photoshoots, then why not do some professional ones as well? I mean she can do her amateur stuff, but posting the same shoot 50 times? At least change it up. If she starts doing that, people will see the popstar again in glam and they will see the person who enjoys her amateur stuff. I think a lot of the haters will actually see that she is a person and symphatize with her and respect her more. Also maybe stop posting these weird movement videos that she calls dancing. Switch it up and do some actual choreo than the same movement over and over again to different songs lol.

Do you guys think she reads the comments? I keep thinking her team made her record that video to make us think she’s in charge of her insta.

Aside from that, don’t waste your energy. Casual fans are clueless. It’s impossible to make them change their minds. People are always gonna talk about her. We’ve been arguing with them since the beginning , it’s the same people who hated on her when she was in a bad place, they just love to gossip.

I think they are manipulating her (and by they I mean Sam and her team). They probably tell her certain parts of information and that’s why we get weird videos of her defending how she looks in pictures etc. They won’t be telling her about the conservatorship and freebritney etc. She probably knows nothing about all of that.

It seems weird how upbeat she is on insta yet she’s fighting for her freedom. Surely she sees all her weird spinning videos are abnormal and people will see them and be concerned. Perhaps she’s just shut off and in a bubble that she doesn’t register 

23 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think they are manipulating her (and by they I mean Sam and her team). They probably tell her certain parts of information and that’s why we get weird videos of her defending how she looks in pictures etc. They won’t be telling her about the conservatorship and freebritney etc. She probably knows nothing about all of that.

That's what I think aswell.

She probably doesn't know how her content has been dragged for real. The boyfriend, sister and maybe others encourage her that everything's fine and just some haters are annoying.

Britney hardly would be so calm with the things people really write about her there... The woman has a high level anxiety, look how she acted when thought her pictures were edited. She cares a lot of what people think to just "let them talk".

And like I mentioned before, IF Britney reads the comments we shouldn't be so mad. She's not changing and there's consequences.

They try to make her look aware of things, but only some fans are buying at this point. Sadly I think she is very, very... Very manipulated.

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Why waste your time fighting casual fans and the GP? They're irrelevant. Just let them be. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'd much rather have a disagreement with someone on Exhale (who is a co-stan like me) cause atleast I know we're on the same team and we want the same thing for Britney. But a casual fan? Someone who probably doesn't own a single album of hers asking R U OK? Nope. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: Not worth my time. Irrelevent, irrelevant, irrelevant. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Archived