Britney updates her social media accounts with Mark Liddell picture from 2003

Why is everyone wondering why they have put this picture? I love how She looks now and all the photo shoot pictures we have had but let’s be honest they normally use the same pics from the Glory era. For axmple the last few Christmas calendars I got of her were with the same picture from Glory era. I love it that they have chosen a picture that is not very popular. Makes a bit of a change in my opinion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, timito said:

Why is everyone wondering why they have put this picture? I love how She looks now and all the photo shoot pictures we have had but let’s be honest they normally use the same pics from the Glory era. For axmple the last few Christmas calendars I got of her were with the same picture from Glory era. I love it that they have chosen a picture that is not very popular. Makes a bit of a change in my opinion. 

And it could've been worse, like one of the FF era pictures or an overly edited Randee pic

• Love 1
1 hour ago, timito said:

I think is bc its a 17 years old pic :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

4 hours ago, timito said:

if this is Britney now:

Britney Spears and a civilised response to her mental health | Rebecca  Nicholson | Opinion | The Guardian

they should've used a more recent photo showing Adultney, like this one:

Britmas in July! Outtakes from various Britney Spears photoshoots leak  online: ohnotheydidnt — LiveJournal

she looks cute, it has the new nose, mouth/teeth

aaaand it feels christmasy.... the holy spearit merry christmas gif | WiffleGif

Using Primeney's photo feels weird and shady on their part....

it makes her seem washed-up-ish Shocked Surprised GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 11/2/2020 at 4:31 PM, Slayer said:

I wonder what brought this on, unless she didn’t want album covers as that promotes her music and she doesn’t want to help towards that? I’m reaching I know :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

but I really want to know why her team did it, I’m loving this picture though

Please don’t say that, I still have vinyls on my wishlist :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 2