Britney updates her social media accounts with Mark Liddell picture from 2003

Just now, Isla said:

I just saw this as well. Also updated on Twitter and Facebook.

I wonder what brought this on, unless she didn’t want album covers as that promotes her music and she doesn’t want to help towards that? I’m reaching I know :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

but I really want to know why her team did it, I’m loving this picture though

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I wonder what brought this on, unless she didn’t want album covers as that promotes her music and she doesn’t want to help towards that? I’m reaching I know :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Knowing TeamB they’ve found a random picture and they’re gonna use it for the single on Friday

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

They're probably just over the whole oops 20th anniversary thing so wanted to change it up :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 4
Just now, JackSProductions said:

They haven’t announced anything but it’s pretty much confirmed lol the same people who knew about the Mood Ring release are saying about My Only Wish being true 

I always wanted a cute Christmas video when she was free :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I wish they held off until then.

• Love 2