Mariah carey officially trademarked "Merry Christmas" and "All I want for Christmas is you"

Spicechinodiva

The queen of Christmas has officially been approved, and now owns the trademarks to the following phrases for future Merchandise, and Christmas related stuff

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas II you

All I want for Christmas is you

Abd the Mariah Carey Christmas logo of her name.

She also copyrighted the queen of Christmas as well.

We love a queen that's a business woman as well

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

This is one of the most Mariah Carey things Mariah could ever do! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Came to say this my self - but you be me to it :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Also theres no way that a trademark would be passed for "Merry Christmas" that like saying Marylin Monroe trademarked "Happy Birthday" ]

Hmm  🤔 doesn’t seem she got the copyright to Merry Christmas.  More along the lines AIWFCIY...

i don’t really understand why someone would add to this...

i personally would google more sources than just twitter but hey if it makes you happy...

On 11/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

The lambs are sharing it all on Twitter, and a person who understands business is, this is just a saying. You can trademark this. 

Archived