This Day in Pop: the Dream Within a Dream Tour kicks off in 2001 (November 1)

5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

This was the first time I saw Britney live and it was a night I’ll never forget. Me and my friend managed to sneak in our camera and record most of the concert. Yes, we had to sneak in a camera cause we weren’t allowed to record concerts back in the day.  

omg you’re so lucky :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: i’ve always been obsessed with this tour, it’s the best tour ever. i went to the ff tour and pom but it was not the same:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Also, I've seen this tour Live I mean when will you witness? I feel pity for the younger gen who thinks Rep tour by Taylor was so iconic, I mean no shade but pop has very low standards now! 

I was so young back then, when I saw her I was stuck this was pure prime Brit, she enjoyed it, she loved it, she had fun! 

Nothing has come close to this dancing level of Britney till now, Normani is there but she's flopping so..... When Brit said 'I wasn't good, I was great' she meant every single word of it. 

People like me who have witnessed this tour live can tell you how gigantic Brit was during those times. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 11/2/2020 at 2:22 AM, PokemonSpears said:

dwadt.jpg.727327091e09ee1d212c35c1f0ce913b.jpg

The November 18th show at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, was broadcasted by HBO and later released as a DVD titled Britney: Live from Las Vegas in January 2002. A book and DVD chronicling her stay in Mexico was also released in February 2002, titled Stages: Three Days in Mexico.

Didn't stages come out in December of 2002? I think it was released before her 21st Birthday. Couldn't have been Feb because the Mexico show happened in July  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Like 1
On 11/1/2020 at 8:30 PM, Who Can I Trust said:

Amazing tour, she danced her *** off! I have the DVD too! The song “My Love Was Always There” is one of my favorites as well.🥰

Did you know "My Love Was Always There" is actually a cover?

On 8/12/2021 at 11:23 PM, PokemonSpears said:

also off topic, @CJMCH, these are the screencaps of the Telehit interview she had with Horacio Villalobos, that I once asked you about:

Hide contents

telehit-interview-01.jpgtelehit-interview-02.jpg

telehit-interview-05.jpgtelehit-interview-06.jpg

telehit-interview-08.jpgtelehit-interview-09.jpg

telehit-interview-10.jpgtelehit-interview-11.jpg

telehit-interview-12.jpgtelehit-interview-15.jpg

telehit-interview-17.jpgtelehit-interview-18.jpg

telehit-interview-20.jpgtelehit-interview-22.jpg

apparently she even talked about Cinderella :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: as much as I dislike Horacio Villalobos, I wish I could watch that video

A lost file :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 4:25 AM, Prachi said:

Also, I've seen this tour Live I mean when will you witness? I feel pity for the younger gen who thinks Rep tour by Taylor was so iconic, I mean no shade but pop has very low standards now! 

I was so young back then, when I saw her I was stuck this was pure prime Brit, she enjoyed it, she loved it, she had fun! 

Nothing has come close to this dancing level of Britney till now, Normani is there but she's flopping so..... When Brit said 'I wasn't good, I was great' she meant every single word of it. 

People like me who have witnessed this tour live can tell you how gigantic Brit was during those times. 

I am pitying myself for never having witnessed a show like this… I first saw her live during FF 👹 

I wish I could experience primeney just for a couple hours even if just once :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1