I wish Britney did more movies/TV shows

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She used to be very good up until the breakdown...

Since the meds she’s had since the conservatorship or whatever the reason she reads everything from a teleprompter and can’t remember Basic lines. Started with her announcement of her new website, the candies stuff , GLEE and the most obvious her Jane the virgin episode. It’s so cringe.

Hope she does more acting because generally she is / used to be a good actress beyond popular belief. E.G. how I met your mother, crossroads  and will and Grace

She should, I agree. The fact she only did Jane even tho she talked about acting in every 2011 interview... She did X Factor instead, terrible decision.

39 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

She used to be very good up until the breakdown...

Since the meds she’s had since the conservatorship or whatever the reason she reads everything from a teleprompter and can’t remember Basic lines. Started with her announcement of her new website, the candies stuff , GLEE and the most obvious her Jane the virgin episode. It’s so cringe.

Hope she does more acting because generally she is / used to be a good actress beyond popular belief. E.G. how I met your mother, crossroads  and will and Grace

Maybe the anxiety took over, but it's weird how her problem got bigger... Anxiety can't be totally cured, but It increased way too much over the years.

I wonder If Britney really can't remember basic lines or her team gaslighted her, so she thinks she can't do It.

Jamie Camil said Britney had the cards, but also said she knew her lines.

Back in 2016 she said she is terrible as an actress, how that changed so much? I don't get It. The lack of confidence is sad, she needs better people by her side periodt.

Agreed. And she seems to really enjoy doing it. I think she should study acting, you know, maybe nothing too complex but a short course here and there, specific acting courses, just to grow her range a little bit more and not be taken in consideration just for comedic "dumb blonde" parts, which were always the case, or be a guest on something because of her celebrity status, other than being just an actress who's fit for the part.

This could actually be an opportunity for her outside music, cause again, in my opinion it's something that she's truly curious about. Take in consideration Mariah, for example, who didn't act in many projects but was praised for the ones she did, specially in precious, which gave the public an opportunity to see her in a completely different light, and it ended being a really positive thing in her career.

I think that if she studies at least for some time and really go for it, she could find a good management for acting projects and be taken in consideration for something interesting, one step at a time, and in that process build confidence as an actress and performer. And more importantly, she could be happy doing it, something her singing career doesn't give her for some time now.

In resume, absolutely rooting for it to happen some day!

Archived