Britney’s thoughts on 2020 music? Chromatica in particular!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope she knows that E-Mail My Heart alone is 10x more iconic and better than today's pop music scene.

I think she loves Billie Eilish she has posted like 5 videos where u can hear Billie songs in the background 

We know she loves ga-gah

I had kind of a similar thought earlier today, I know it's kind of random but has she ever been to anyone else's concerts before? When POM was happening we would always hear about other celebrities attending, but I don't think I have ever heard of Britney going to anyone else's concert before. 

20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Well, we know she listens to Billie Eilish. Aside from that, maybe she listened to Gaga.

Agreed. I don't think she's as sheltered as it seems. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about #freebritney but the fact that she's hung out with Paris Hilton during the summer makes me think she has more of an idea of what's going on in the world than we think. I'm sure she's listened to Chromatica and Future Nostalgia. I still think that from start to finish Chromatica seems like it was written specifically for post-conservatorship Britney so I would not. be surprised if she knows all about it. 

• Like 2

I don’t want that disco old weird sound music : ( 

It’s like an old Indian movies songs like midnight sky could be 100x better with different arrangements I think.. 

as usual Britney brings something new so I hope she will.. and if she decides to go in old stuf I would choose “Britney” era + some vocal-challenging ballads

22 hours ago, seandavid said:

I had kind of a similar thought earlier today, I know it's kind of random but has she ever been to anyone else's concerts before? When POM was happening we would always hear about other celebrities attending, but I don't think I have ever heard of Britney going to anyone else's concert before. 

She went to queen Janet Jackson "Rock witchu tour" 

GO AWF MS JACKSON!

• Love 1
22 hours ago, seandavid said:

She went to Madonna’s sticky and sweet tour, she went to see the Monster Ball but left before the final song to avoid traffic. That’s why Gaga went to her POM show. It must be amazing for Gaga to meet one of her idols in person and have bbq with them. How awesome

• Love 1
On 11/2/2020 at 2:11 AM, seandavid said:

She went to a Gaga concert in 2010-2012