LISTEN: Gimme More (Midnight FM Remix)

5 hours ago, remixedbynick said:

If you wanna fly, come and take a space ride with a…wait, wrong artist. I didn’t think I’d remix Gimme More again after already doing 3 of them, but this is the best yet. Complete with a synthwave solo. I guess I just wanted more.

DOWNLOAD
remix-gm.jpg.ef9b75bceb34ad302eb61dce6d27a1e4.jpg

WOW, Love it, and the synthwave solo is so dreamy!!

• Love 3
On 11/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, ryro_85 said:

Thanks @remixedbynick!!!

I’ve always been a huge fan of your work! ❤️❤️❤️
Can you explain the differences between the different download file types?? I never know which is best to download. 

Apple Lossless is the original quality and the other two are compressed for use on your phone. The AAC has a little better frequency response than MP3, but they're pretty similar. Just depends what device you load them on and what you play them through.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm still jamming to the one you did back in like, 2011; that's one of my favorite remixes of Gimme More overall. This is really different from that one and I like it a lot! Love the synth solo. Also, sidenote, the artwork for these mixes always looks really polished. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Trace said:

I'm still jamming to the one you did back in like, 2011; that's one of my favorite remixes of Gimme More overall. This is really different from that one and I like it a lot! Love the synth solo. Also, sidenote, the artwork for these mixes always looks really polished. 

Good artwork is key! Thanks.

16 hours ago, ClumsySpice said:

THANK YOU NICK* <3

Those xylophone-like notes in the 2nd pre-chorus  :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

LOL

• Like 1