Ariana Grande will likely put out another album before going on tour again in 2022 (at the earliest)

• Leader

Ariana Grande doesn't think artists are going on tour until at least 2022.

In a new interview, Ariana was asked whether touring is on her mind right now or not.

"I don't see it as a possibility. I wouldn’t feel safe, and I don’t want to put my fans in danger," she said. 

"No one knows what they're doing. The way this pandemic is being handled... who knows. I don't see it in the cards."

She adds she just got off tour last year, and liked doing two albums in a row then touring. But a Positions followup won't be soon.

"It's not as a safe time... It's not realistic. I don't know why people are pretending their tours are going to happen right now. They're like, ~delaying till the summer~ and I'm like, 'yeah, good luck.'

Check it out below.

I actually think this is super wise and am excited for another new album :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

ari-tour.jpg.a825890eb1dd3ee52cc7b5681a58be9e.jpg

• Like 3

Have to say that I really appreciate that someone at her current level of fame is talking very realistically about the pandemic. While I'd love to see things go back to normal by summer 2021, the trajectory of the pandemic makes that seem really unlikely (unless something changes drastically).

Also, yeah - I went to the Sweetener tour, and it was really fun to listen to songs from both albums!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block