Diplo states he did not meet Britney Spears when working on "Passenger," but she did DM him

On 10/31/2020 at 10:14 AM, nwonder said:

I would take anything he says about female pop stars with a grain of salt. He also claimed he did the deed with Beyoncé (which could be true but mostly likely not)

Empressive has also exposed him for *allegedly grooming underage girls ala R Kelly 

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

@Midnight you dirty h03 :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Haha 2
On 10/31/2020 at 3:14 PM, nwonder said:

I would take anything he says about female pop stars with a grain of salt. He also claimed he did the deed with Beyoncé (which could be true but mostly likely not)

Empressive has also exposed him for *allegedly grooming underage girls ala R Kelly 

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

About Diplo and Beyonce was rumored in his time but Diplo himself speculated on this and more than one married woman, very rude.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Her recording process is probably listening to a demo, singing ONE TAKE to her iPhone voice recorder and sending it to someone in “her team”

queen of belting "now i can just enjoy the riiiiiiiideeeee" on a iphone device wbk

20c3b4a95e9bb10c6b3f5d93cab6643e9f7c7bd9

• Haha 5

I feel so bad for Diplo. He probably gets instructions from random packages delivered to him from his label that play... “should you chose to accept this mission” like from Mission Impossible, records some beats, then probably hears about them years later on the radio. Then when stars finally see who Diplo really is in person ... there like ...

tenor.gif

“You get all the dms”

lol jk

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Her recording process is probably listening to a demo, singing ONE TAKE to her iPhone voice recorder and sending it to someone in “her team”

she was actually seen attending the record studio throughout the entire year, but a lot of people have already confirmed she just goes and does her job and leaves, because she always had to pick up the kids from school or just do whatever else she had to do throughout the day.

And this wasn't just for Britney Jean, but it happened with Glory too, we already heard it from the guys that did Mood Ring. If you want to catch Britney at the studio, YOU are the one that has to clean your schedule and make in time, otherwise you miss your chance lol 

In this day and age is not necessary for all the songwriters and producers to be at the studio with the artist, and do everything together. Everyone works from wherever they are, whenever they can. And again, it's not something exclusive to Britney, but it's been like that for many artists, for many many years. Kylie Minogue recorded a duet with Aleks Syntek, and they never met until YEARS later when she came to Mexico and performed the song together. 

David Guetta also produced a couple of tracks from BJ, and I doubt they ever met as well. 

• Love 1