This Day in Pop: Britney releases And Then We Kiss promotional single in 2005 (October 31)

AGREED! To me it's one of her best songs EVER. Just like she likes to say, it's truly moody, cool, fun and urban. Absolute p e r f e c t i o n.

And shout out to it's cousin Over To You Now, which should win a effing award for the best "Oh My God" ever recorded in human history. Actually the goverment should gift Britney the rights of the "Oh my God" phrase and call it the Britney phrase.

forever in my heart!

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Do you want to say that Enjoy The Silence remains you of And Then We Kiss?:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I adore And Then We Kiss so much because of a man I spend time with  at the time ATK came out and he was a huge Depeche Mode fan.:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: What a hazard.:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: ( I mean that I loves Brit´s song so much and it turned out that is sounds like his favorite band.)

Haha nice story!

One of her best songs ever and also one of the most underrated by the fanbase. I still don't understand why they never released it in a studio album because his songs screams "hit", even more in 2003-2007.  :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Releasing it on a remix album that no one cared about (not even the record company)? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:It was a missed opportunity. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1