This Day in Pop: Britney releases And Then We Kiss promotional single in 2005 (October 31)

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A missed opportunity :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I know what you mean, but no. No one gave an eff when this single was released. No one cared about this remix compilation either (WHICH I STILL THINK IS AMAZING). Even if Britney had kept releasing singles with videos from the impeccable "Glory" no one would have cared. The GP works in mysterious ways: they'd rather be hitting their WAPs against the floor than seeing a pop superstar maturing in front of their eyes. I think we should stop with that discourse, staying on top is really hit or miss and it depends on whatever's going on in the world at the moment, not just on having or not C.U.N.T. hah! (charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent, which is basically Britney's essence)

• Love 4
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Britney is amazing. She gives me so much joy. This is a especially proud moment for me as a fan.

PS: I just see the resemblance, the song is super famous, I'm shooked :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Do you want to say that Enjoy The Silence remains you of And Then We Kiss?:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I adore And Then We Kiss so much because of a man I spend time with  at the time ATK came out and he was a huge Depeche Mode fan.:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: What a hazard.:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: ( I mean that I loves Brit´s song so much and it turned out that is sounds like his favorite band.)

• Love 2