Favorite unreleased Britney Spears song?

Weakness, Before the Goodbye, I Run Away, Touch of my Hand, Breathe on Me, Early Mornin, And Then We Kiss, Toy Soldier, Heaven on Earth, State of Grace, Let Go, Unusual You, Inside Out, He About to Lose Me, Invitation, Just Luv Me, Coupure èlectrique.

I have flawless taste, I know. 

• Love 2
On 10/31/2020 at 4:04 AM, Stannedforever said:

The almost-finished version which samples prince's kiss is pop perfection and would have been great addition to in the zone:wink_britney_everytime_white:

On 10/31/2020 at 3:58 AM, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

Very good ones. Which version of Guilty do you like more?

I love the oriental trance-mix of guilty which leaked first the most. would have fitted sooo extremely good to my prerogative as second single. beeing first with that oriental 2006 vibe (Buttons PCD feat. Snoop - Hello?!) even in 2003 with outrageous. queen of predicting the future.

15 hours ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

can someone please acknowledge this and tel me that I’m not alone in thinking it’s great? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I never hear/read anything about it. And I’m confused :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It's not her singing but I listened to it a lot in the past, I think it was a rumored track for the single collection, don't know if it's legit.