Jamie Spears' Request for Additional Counsel in Britney's Conservatorship Battle Approved

C0CKy

9 hours ago, joanhs said:

Just saw people would now send threats to Brenda and "cancel" her.. Omg. how ******* stupid are you guys. She had no reason to reject it, she doesn't give a **** about what Jamie uses the money for, thats not what she is there for like that. 

Where did they send her death threats if you don’t mind me asking...?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, idk why Sam doesnt bring that up on the court. I mean, how can he be good to Britney if he cant even be near her kids? When the cship was used back in the day to say itd give her more time with her kids? He was supposed to take care of Britney and abused her sons! That doesnt make any sense! Tbh I ******* hate Kevin too bc If he went to the court and filed smt against Jamie, itd look way worse for Jamie, but ofc he stopped with the restraining order bc he probably wants Britney under this cship too, his lawyer seems to be very pro cship too. I wouldnt be surprised if Jamie paid him too so he could drop anything other than the restraining order. 

Usually in high profile abuse cases, everyone is getting paid for their silence.  Nothing surprises me anymore when we even have audio of britney telling a lawyer her own father had threaten to take her children away if she fought this......which is so freakin sad. Your own father using your kids against you. And THAT happened at the start of this cship. Lord only knows how many other times brit has been threaten by her father. He is truly disgusting. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, MX3 said:

I don’t mean to sound dramatic or negative but I truly believe this whole saga will bleed her completely dry and leave her penniless. I just hope she is happy living modestly and can still live her happiest life after all this is said and done. I’m sure a few tell all interviews or a book will help her get back some cash flow like it’s not like she has to be a performer again if she doesn’t want to be.

This is just A truly horrible way to spend her money from all the decades of work and sacrifices she made to be a super star. I honestly can’t even think about this. It makes me sick. 

Jamie is just Lou’s puppet.  She needs him to fight so that he can take the fall. She’s the one who belongs in jail but she’ll get off Scott free and run off with Brit’s money and assets.  She’s already put everything in her company’s holdings thanks to that moron.  He doesn’t see how much he’s being played for a fool.  But then again, he never had any respect for his daughter as a human being. She was just a cash cow to him, but she’ll be the one to say I told you so in the end.  It’s really sad.  What a waste of a life 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Usually in high profile abuse cases, everyone is getting paid for their silence.  Nothing surprises me anymore when we even have audio of britney telling a lawyer her own father had threaten to take her children away if she fought this......which is so freakin sad. Your own father using your kids against you. And THAT happened at the start of this cship. Lord only knows how many other times brit has been threaten by her father. He is truly disgusting. 

And we all know its all about the money when it comes to Kevin. I mean, look at that comment he made about being so relieved not having to worry about bills anymore when he married Britney :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: hes such a user he cant even hide it with some things he says 

Britneys kids have been used against her not only by Jamie, but also by Kevin. They were used by Jamie so he could make her work or do some things she wouldnt do if she had their custodies. And Kevin used them to get more money from her bc she doesnt have their custodies. Its really sad that Jayden worships Kevin bc would Kevin care that much about them if they werent Britneys kids? Hes set for life. Even when theres not child support anymore, her kids will still give her money to Kevin. But when they were babies, he was partying with Britneys money. Did he fight for his other kids custodies too? No, they live with their mom! When his daughter was little, he flew to Europe with Britney. Britney is the one who really wanted them for them and she cant have them. Its all so ******* sad and unfair. K-trash didnt care about her, she lost control and 13 years later she still doesnt have her kids, she cant have more and is still under a cship. Hes now married with more kids, with Britneys kids and living off their child support. She couldnt have married a worst man and she knows it. Too bad she could never really move on from her mistakes. 

Jamie is the ******* worst, remember that letter she also talks about being threatned? And nothing happens, nothing changes. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, idk why Sam doesnt bring that up on the court. I mean, how can he be good to Britney if he cant even be near her kids? When the cship was used back in the day to say itd give her more time with her kids? He was supposed to take care of Britney and abused her sons! That doesnt make any sense! Tbh I ******* hate Kevin too bc If he went to the court and filed smt against Jamie, itd look way worse for Jamie, but ofc he stopped with the restraining order bc he probably wants Britney under this cship too, his lawyer seems to be very pro cship too. I wouldnt be surprised if Jamie paid him too so he could drop anything other than the restraining order. 

When she was admitted against her will to a mental facility, Kevin, through his lawyer, made statements "he congratulate Britney for recognizing that she needed it and for taking reasonable measures to face her situation in a responsible way" he also asked for more money, because you think he did that and why do you think he made those statements, what is this called?.
Do you really think he cares about the well-being of the mother of her children?.

6 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

When she was admitted against her will to a mental facility, Kevin, through his lawyer, made statements "he congratulate Britney for recognizing that she needed it and for taking reasonable measures to face her situation in a responsible way" he also asked for more money, because you think he did that and why do you think he made those statements, what is this called?.
Do you really think he cares about the well-being of the mother of her children?.

Ofc he doesnt care about her, I dont have any doubt about that. Hes so selfish that he doesnt even think this whole mess is affecting HIS kids too. If he cared about her, hed have done smt by now. Man how I wish that Britney was free in the future and the boys would finally see him for what he really is, so he wouldnt get one more dime from Britney. 

Its curious that he got the raise he wanted in 2018 and not long after that his lawyer went to the court and she had the time with the boys reduced. 

His shady *** lawyer also praised her for doing the right thing when the incident with Preston happened, but she still continued seeing them like twice a week for like 7 hours each day. His lawyer also said Kevin trusts her, but for what Jayden said it seems she is seeing them even less now. His nasty lawyer also tried to act as if Kevin was such a good person bc she spent some hours with the boys last year on christmas, when it was her day of the week to have them anyway. I could go on and on about how shady Kevin and his lawyer are. 

One thing that really bothers me with the conservatorship and Jamie is that if I had a child that needed some sort of help, no matter what it might be, I would help them for free, I would not ask to get paid 130 000 is dollars a year...

The reason as to why Jamie doesn't want this to end is that if it does, he'll have no income. It's not about Britney anymore it's all about him

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

One thing that really bothers me with the conservatorship and Jamie is that if I had a child that needed some sort of help, no matter what it might be, I would help them for free, I would not ask to get paid 130 000 is dollars a year...

The reason as to why Jamie doesn't want this to end is that if it does, he'll have no income. It's not about Britney anymore it's all about him

1:20

My heart sunk. We can only hope this means that Jamie and Loucifer are really afraid of losing to Britney's legal team, but I hate that his expensive ($4k/hr) *** lawyers are being footed with her money. He is such a pathetic excuse for a father. I truly don't know how Britney has been strong enough over the past 13 years to weather this sort of abuse and control.

Also, if you're feeling powerless and sad witnessing this whole ****ed-up situation as well, remember there ARE ways we can help free Britney! Boycott the Britney brand entirely (including merch, legal streams, perfumes, etc.) because this will dry up Jamie's money supply sooner so he can no longer hire any lawyers. Britney herself has been refusing to support the brand for a while now, which shows that we know she means business. Don't let #FreeBritney stop trending on social media, because the more eyes we have on her situation and her court battle (especially with celebrities and news sources, who have picked up the movement and supported it a ton), the better. 

Britney is clearly made of pure steel, but no one can be resilient forever, and the corruption in the California legal system is scary. I really do think this is the time where we have to keep helping her and supporting the court battle for her freedom by boycotting the brand and keeping the movement trending... please :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
On 11/1/2020 at 12:21 AM, Scrappy said:

Jamie is just Lou’s puppet.  She needs him to fight so that he can take the fall. She’s the one who belongs in jail but she’ll get off Scott free and run off with Brit’s money and assets.  She’s already put everything in her company’s holdings thanks to that moron.  He doesn’t see how much he’s being played for a fool.  But then again, he never had any respect for his daughter as a human being. She was just a cash cow to him, but she’ll be the one to say I told you so in the end.  It’s really sad.  What a waste of a life 

Lou Taylor is not getting away

Britney did not hire.this stalker

• Love 1