Jamie Spears' Request for Additional Counsel in Britney's Conservatorship Battle Approved

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

It is a big deal however that this “judge” approved this nonsense. Not her first shady move. If she’s compromised, it doesn’t matter how hard Britney will fight. 

This “nonsense” that you are talking about the judge couldn’t do anything! She granted this BUT pending Objection from Britney’s lawyers.

But tell me, what was her other shady move? 

1 hour ago, s&m said:

This “nonsense” that you are talking about the judge couldn’t do anything! She granted this BUT pending Objection from Britney’s lawyers.

But tell me, what was her other shady move? 

Jodi was assigned as her new conservator thanks to Jamie’s recommendation when he had to step down for assaulting Britney’s child. What judge on their right mind would even listen to the same person who attacked a child? He had to step down FOR A REASON, his opinion and “recommendation” should be trashed. 

As for what you wrote about her current move - I could be wrong, but she had a choice, didn’t she? Why grant this request at all (regardless of whether it’s pending objection from Ingham or not) when Jamie JUST objected Britney’s request for more lawyers to represent her? It’s clear as day he’s a control freak. I’m not sure how anyone trusts this judge. I’d like to be wrong but it’s ridiculous. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Jodi was assigned as her new conservator thanks to Jamie’s recommendation when he had to step down for assaulting Britney’s child. What judge on their right mind would even listen to the same person who attacked a child? He had to step down FOR A REASON, his opinion and “recommendation” should be trashed. 

As for what you wrote about her current move - I could be wrong, but she had a choice, didn’t she? Why grant this request at all (regardless of whether it’s pending objection from Ingham or not) when Jamie JUST objected Britney’s request for more lawyers to represent her? It’s clear as day he’s a control freak. I’m not sure how anyone trusts this judge. I’d like to be wrong but it’s ridiculous. 

That is not how it works.. It was Samuel Ingham fault when Jodi was assigned! If Sam was on our side back then he could have objected! Since no one objected she granted. That’s probate court unfortunately!

Since James is a conservator he is entitled, unfortunately, to associate counsels and she granted it The fact that she opened the possibility to object it’s a good thing. I don’t see how this judge is corrupt yet, because ever since Sam Ingham is playing in our favor, she’s ruling in our favor. Even that Lawyer Lisa said this judge is known for doing exactly what court appointed attorneys ask her to do.

So as far Sam Ingham plays in our side, let’s keep it positive :wink_britney_everytime_white:

P.S: Sam Ingham said he and Britney aware that James was going to associate more council in a court doc, so this move was not news for them.

If the judge proves to be corrupt, then I personally file a motion to dismiss her in the court of exhale :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don’t mean to sound dramatic or negative but I truly believe this whole saga will bleed her completely dry and leave her penniless. I just hope she is happy living modestly and can still live her happiest life after all this is said and done. I’m sure a few tell all interviews or a book will help her get back some cash flow like it’s not like she has to be a performer again if she doesn’t want to be.

This is just A truly horrible way to spend her money from all the decades of work and sacrifices she made to be a super star. I honestly can’t even think about this. It makes me sick. 

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I've thought this for a while now. Above everything else including money I think the main issue here is Jamie's inability to admit defeat and he'll do everything possible to not lose :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This and he and everyone involved is in too deep here. 

I think it’s no coincidence the lawyers he has asked to come back are only ones that were involved in the c-ship already. They don’t want fresh eyes on the case. Clearly there is negligence left and right with her estate.

• Like 1
On 10/31/2020 at 5:29 AM, OutofKontrol said:

That is so sad. Thinking about it, she has been in this cship(not even having custody of her children) for majority of their life. 

Its starting to become VERY telling why Jayden said his grandfather could go die as this BS continues on. That boy wished DEATH on his grandfather and said it with such passion. Just wow. 

Exactly! When she was placed under this cship ****, they were only 1 and 2 years old. Its really sad that almost 13 years later, she was never able to fight for their custody again bc shes never good enough to learn, move on from her mistakes and be free again. She is missing so much of their lives now, thanks to both Jamie and Kevin. The saddest part is that ****head continues dragging everything and she only has like more 6 years tops to have another child and I bet she doesnt want to wait that longer. 

Do u remember a story someone tweeted before Freebritney, saying that Britney, Jamie and her kids were at this persons store and Jamie was yelling at the boys all time time? The person said he looked a nightmare. This is very telling of how much Kevin cares. He wanted the boys far from Jamie bc it was the last straw when he abused Preston, but he still does nothing to help Britney to keep that psycho out of her life, and I bet he could If he wanted to. He must know a lot! 

On 10/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, MX3 said:

I don’t mean to sound dramatic or negative but I truly believe this whole saga will bleed her completely dry and leave her penniless. I just hope she is happy living modestly and can still live her happiest life after all this is said and done. I’m sure a few tell all interviews or a book will help her get back some cash flow like it’s not like she has to be a performer again if she doesn’t want to be.

This is just A truly horrible way to spend her money from all the decades of work and sacrifices she made to be a super star. I honestly can’t even think about this. It makes me sick. 

I completely agree. Its beyond sick how he continues to ruin her life bc he wants to be in control of everything regarding Britney. He thinks its his money, its his business family brand, its his career and he had smt to do with her success. Beyond delusional and a ******* abuser. She worked for that, she was the one who made it. He was drunk, broke and never there for her, he has nothing to do with her fortune, brand and career. I just imagine how sick she must be of his ******* face in everything she does or can do. This story is beyond horrible. Hes sucking the life out of her only for money, control and power. **** him, he deserves the worst. 

39 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Exactly! When she was placed under this cship ****, they were only 1 and 2 years old. Its really sad that almost 13 years later, she was never able to fight for their custody again bc shes never good enough to learn, move on from her mistakes and be free again. She is missing so much of their lives now, thanks to both Jamie and Kevin. The saddest part is that ****head continues dragging everything and she only has like more 6 years tops to have another child and I bet she doesnt want to wait that longer. 

Do u remember a story someone tweeted before Freebritney, saying that Britney, Jamie and her kids were at this persons story and Jamie was yelling at the boys all time time? The person said he looked a nightmare. This is very telling of how much Kevin cares. He wanted the boys far from Jamie bc it was the last straw when he abused Preston, but he still does nothing to help Britney to keep that psycho out of her life, and I bet he could If he wanted to. He must know a lot! 

I never heard of that story! omg! But I so can believe...heck didnt their step brother even admit that Jamie is abusive? and that child doesnt even live with Kevin! 

24 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I completely agree. Its beyond sick how he continues to ruin her life bc he wants to be in control of everything regarding Britney. He thinks its his money, its his business family brand, its his career and he had smt to do with her success. Beyond delusional and a ******* abuser. She worked for that, she was the one who made it. He was drunk, broke and never there for her, he has nothing to do with her fortune, money and career. I just imagine how sick she must be of his ******* face in everything she does or can do. This story is beyond horrible. Hes sucking the life out of her only for money, control and power. **** him, he deserves the worst. 

Not to mention, it just makes NO sense why he should even still be in control of anything regarding of her. I mean this man has an ACTIVE restraining order against even coming close to her kids. What's freakin sense does that make to continue to be in control of ANY of her affairs, with just THAT ALONE actively going on?!  like WHY ARENT PEOPLE CALLING THAT OUT IN COURT. YELL IT OUT!!!! DAMN!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, joanhs said:

Just saw people would now send threats to Brenda and "cancel" her.. Omg. how ******* stupid are you guys. She had no reason to reject it, she doesn't give a **** about what Jamie uses the money for, thats not what she is there for like that. 

if someone sends send ''threats to Brenda and "cancel" her'' you can go to jail,she isn't a celebrity she is a judge

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Not to mention, it just makes NO sense why he should even still be in control of anything regarding of her. I mean this man has an ACTIVE restraining order against even coming close to her kids. What's freakin sense does that make to continue to be in control of ANY of her affairs, with just THAT ALONE actively going on?!  like WHY ARENT PEOPLE CALLING THAT OUT IN COURT. YELL IT OUT!!!! DAMN!

This. Her new lawyers need to keep bringing this up! It’s sad Sam Ingham did nothing when this happened. James had to step down as Personal Conservator but They still let him control the narrative and continue as Estate conservator. They should have called this out from the beginning. 
Corrupt all of them. 

• Love 2
On 10/31/2020 at 8:26 PM, OutofKontrol said:

I never heard of that story! omg! But I so can believe...heck didnt their step brother even admit that Jamie is abusive? and that child doesnt even live with Kevin! 

I wish I could find the tweet to show u, there was a thread here talking about this maybe in 2018 or even before. 

Yes, their brother said that. I wonder how hes with Junos daughters tho bc hes always with them. Maybe he was probably more abusive with Britneys kids bc they are boys raised by Kevin, bc he never saw them that much and bc they are Britneys kids, someone he never was really close to. 

3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Yeah, idk why Sam doesnt bring that up on the court. I mean, how can he be good to Britney if he cant even be near her kids? When the cship was used back in the day to say itd give her more time with her kids? He was supposed to take care of Britney and abused her sons! That doesnt make any sense! Tbh I ******* hate Kevin too bc If he went to the court and filed smt against Jamie, itd look way worse for Jamie, but ofc he stopped with the restraining order bc he probably wants Britney under this cship too, his lawyer seems to be very pro cship too. I wouldnt be surprised if Jamie paid him too so he could drop anything other than the restraining order.