Jamie Spears' Request for Additional Counsel in Britney's Conservatorship Battle Approved

C0CKy

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I used to think that, but she barely sees them now. In 4 years they will be both 18, maybe in college, dating and such. I keep hoping she isnt in this mess till there :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Britney had everything she could have asked for in her professional life, yet her personal life has been a mess in the past 14 years. What did she do to deserve so much **** for so long. I just wish someday she will finally be happy, free and away from these abusers. She deserves peace of mind so much!!! 

That is so sad. Thinking about it, she has been in this cship(not even having custody of her children) for majority of their life. 

Its starting to become VERY telling why Jayden said his grandfather could go die as this BS continues on. That boy wished DEATH on his grandfather and said it with such passion. Just wow. 

• Love 1

Based on what I’ve read, Jamie did not need permission to hire these people. He just needs permission to use the cship money to pay the remaining 20% of the fees which has to be court approved. I wouldn’t be too scared because Britney also has a great lil team now, and the November 10th hearing is clearing bothering team Jamie. I also believe Sam/Britney can object to Jamie’s latest request, so maybe some docs will be filed early next week. 

Don’t worry guys. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Based on what I’ve read, Jamie did not need permission to hire these people. He just needs permission to use the cship money to pay the remaining 20% of the fees which has to be court approved. I wouldn’t be too scared because Britney also has a great lil team now, and the November 10th hearing is clearing bothering team Jamie. I also believe Sam/Britney can object to Jamie’s latest request, so maybe some docs will be filed early next week. 

Don’t worry guys. 

Yes! Everything you said is correct!

it is not such a big deal, Sam and Britney predicted this move a few weeks ago

7 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

We can go on bashing Jamie for being the **** person he always was but lt doesn’t matter. 

if you support the Britney brand you’re just a **** excuse for a human at this point. For how long do you think Britney can sustain 5k$ an hour for the nut cases he hired? A year ? Two years? 

BOYCOT THE BRAND. 

Amen to that. Enough with the excuses. We literally have it in LEGAL DOCUMENTS that she refuses to promote the Britney brand. NO MORE BUYING OR LEGAL STREAMING. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, s&m said:

Yes! Everything you said is correct!

it is not such a big deal, Sam and Britney predicted this move a few weeks ago

It is a big deal however that this “judge” approved this nonsense. Not her first shady move. If she’s compromised, it doesn’t matter how hard Britney will fight. 

7 hours ago, SkyNet said:

They really should freeze access to Britney money for now. If he wants to fight  he can pay himself. Why she is the one who pays for people going against her will? This is insane!!!!

He would never do that, because the only thing for him that is important: Money

Speaking about "A sick girl", who is the one who is really insane? 

They wanted to "help her", but what did they really do? She has not any friends, her kids are with their dad, they only let her work 24/7, even at such a young age, this alone should be a crime! 

They made it not better, so leave her alone and give her money back! 

I know some of the familymembers are here, so hi and no, work for your own damn self, parasites! 

Oh, we are not true fans? I don't care what an ex-alcoholic has to say about a fandom, thank you. 

:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

#FreeBritney

• Love 2