Jamie Spears' Request for Additional Counsel in Britney's Conservatorship Battle Approved

4 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Well, if she runs out of money, HE runs out of money.
Funnily, that might even free her because that's the only use he has for her.

Sadly there would be still a Britney brand, smt that he would continue to get money from it. He'll never let her go bc he really thinks the Britney brand is a family business and hes the man of the house. He controls her career, he will continue to do whatever with her name to get more money with it.

I am dissapointed by judge decision. Still hope Loeb will fight for Britney and Britney will gain more autonomy. The fact that Jamie is hiring means he is so afraid to loose. I feel sorry he is rejected by his own daughter. He is pathetic. But anyway i want Britney to win more than ever.. Stay strong Britney. We support u

• Love 2

What this ****face and her horrible family is doing to her is just nasty. Forget about her money for a sec, but hes stealing her best years. Whats his plan? To drag this until shes 50 so she cant have another family and more kids? Bc she doesnt want to work when she has her kids or bc it costs a lot? Juno Lou can have her kids, but not Britney. She cant get out and date like a normal person too. She cant go to a club and just meet people and have her friends whenever she feels like. Shes only 38 but lives isolated like shes in a ******* nursing home. She cant get out alone or do what she wants. She only has freedom to work. When its about Britney making them more money, we never saw her dad fighting "no Britney, u need to take care of urself, u cant speak for urself, u need to rest and get out of the spotlight". A couple months after the whole 5150 hold mess they were already pushing her to the spotlight. "Its good for her to keep busy" yeah, right, its good for ur pockets, I bet. 

Man what is this ****ery? Britney has been under this **** for almost 13 years now, shes only good to work and thats it. She just wants her dad out, a man who has an abusive past, who doesnt know **** about finances and never got along with her. Why is that ******* judge still giving him the time of day? She must be really on his side, its the only explanation. 

Her dad went behind her back to put her in this living hell, so now that she wants him out, she has to pay for his lawyers so he continues fighting against her? How is this fair? Britney has to pay Kevins lawyers and Jamies lawyers so they can have their ways? 

Whats left for Britney? No one in her family is on her side. Juno Lou whorships Lou, is daddys little girl and is obvious shes jealous of Britney, Bryan belittles her, Lynne is too busy being a glorified nanny to Junos kids. She has no friends, she sees her kids every two weeks, her "bf" is a narcissistic attention *****. She must be really strong tbh, good for her bc man I just keep thinking how lonely and isolated she must be. 

Jamie is a ******* disgrace. When he didnt want Britney to have more lawyers, he was "thinking" only about her money and how much itd cost her. As soon as she got her way (the first time in almost 13 ******* years), he isnt worried about overspending her money anymore, bc now its for him to fight her. **** this judge, someone with good intentions would see right thru his **** and help Britney somehow to get rid of that nasty looking *******. 

Horrible . Disgusting . Infurirating . Frustrating . 

How is that woman even still patient and calm?? And how corrupt is the american legal system? ... and why is her father straight up an evil person? 

Why does she have to pay for some stupid mistakes she did 15 years ago? Her life is being stripped away one year at a time. She lost her damn youth and she lost her best years in this prison working only to pay to get more years . I just don't know what is keeping her so strong im honest here . This woman is made of steel. 

Dear lord what a nightmare . Her dad deserves a mixed cocktail. 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Horrible . Disgusting . Infurirating . Frustrating . 

How is that woman even still patient and calm?? And how corrupt is the american legal system? ... and why is her father straight up an evil person? 

Why does she have to pay for some stupid mistakes she did 15 years ago? Her life is being stripped away one year at a time. She lost her damn youth and she lost her best years in this prison working only to pay to get more years . I just don't know what is keeping her so strong im honest here . This woman is made of steel. 

Dear lord what a nightmare . Her dad deserves a mixed cocktail. 

I honestly think its her children.....that's what keeps her going, which I totally understand.

Britney's life breaks my heart. I have loved her since 1998, and will ALWAYS support her. I support Britney the person. It breaks my heart that her scumbag father is clearly using her for money and this Judge allows him to hire MORE attorneys to fight her AND Britney has to pay for it? Ridiculous! He made enough money off Britney. He is NOT broke (thanks to stealing from his daughter for 12 years), he can pay his own attorneys! I hope and pray she gets out of this and first gets her user father removed. He must go. I don't trust him at all. She is so strong. I don't think I would have survived this.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, C0CKy said:

TyWPquM.png
tnV2kox.png

So much for being concerned about her money being spent on expensive lawyers.

These new lawyers’ hourly rates total roughly $5K/per hour by the way. 

press-shot-1-pc-randee-st.-nicolas.jpg.df63af575b8ab1650c2fa7306b961fc4.jpg

If I were Britney I would never work again. Legal fees will soon wittle down her fortune and let's be real James won't live forever. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

I honestly think its her children.....that's what keeps her going, which I totally understand.

I used to think that, but she barely sees them now. In 4 years they will be both 18, maybe in college, dating and such. I keep hoping she isnt in this mess till there :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Britney had everything she could have asked for in her professional life, yet her personal life has been a mess in the past 14 years. What did she do to deserve so much **** for so long. I just wish someday she will finally be happy, free and away from these abusers. She deserves peace of mind so much!!!