Jamie Spears' Request for Additional Counsel in Britney's Conservatorship Battle Approved

C0CKy

I think it’s more like in the case of a divorce both sides need to be equal ... but this essentially means Jamie is hell bent on keeping hold of Britney and her finances ... which means he’s lied to her for 12 years.  He never had any intention of raising her to be a self-sufficient adult.  He’s obsessed with control. This exposes him as an unhealthy and somewhat psychotic individual. It doesn’t bode well for Britney. Either way, she loses a father and her money. It’s sad and disgusting.  He really values that .... Lou over his own flesh and blood.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, void priestess said:

Whoops lemme go delete my post about it. 

Anyway it's worth noting that the petition is ex parte so Britney's lawyers can object and it stands a chance of getting rejected by that. 

I moved it here, no need to delete :) we've all done it don't worry!

I'm sure Sam will object to them (hopefully) :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I’m sad you guys :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: this is not good news. By this point I feel her poor excuse of a father will keep this going until Britney is left with zero money and by then she will have no choice but be dependent on her pathetic father. 

Well, if she runs out of money, HE runs out of money.
Funnily, that might even free her because that's the only use he has for her.

• Like 1