I was this old when I found out "Rock Your Body" was intended for Michael Jackson

So Justin's 2002 disco-fied, very Michael Jackson Off the Wall-esque track, "Rock Your Body," was intended For The Emperor of Pop himself Michael Jackson (you guy call the Biebs the king, I'm upgrading MJ's status in this bish then).

Honestly, it makes sense. The guy who basically ripped the dance moves, almost erased his sisters legacy, I'm not surprised in his ultimate falsetto voice he would do the ultimate Michael Jackson track, and keep it for himself. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=929451290912073

And as this video host says anything in that Justified album, would probably be better vocally, musically and visually done better by Michael Jackson. If we're being honest, Justin Timberlake's entire career would be more epic if Michael Jackson did it since that's the entire sound and image and dance moves Timberlake ripped off. 

mj-j.jpg.c8487362db5fba84723264ef0f6c710f.jpg

• Like 1

Y'all only found this out now? Pharrell sent this and other songs to MJ and didn't hear back from him, then sent them to JT and he loved it, then MJ finally responded and Pharrell was so stressed out cause he had already given the songs to JT but how could he say no to MJ, then he played them for him and he ended up not taking him, he said they were good but wouldn't fit him

Most of the album was a scrapped Michael Jackson album and someone was attentive and gave the material to Justin (Pharrel's narrative is false but of course it is the official version) .. so Michael Jackson responded and wanted the material.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Justin Timberlake's entire career would be more epic if Michael Jackson did it since that's the entire sound and image and dance moves Timberlake ripped off. 

mj-j.jpg.c8487362db5fba84723264ef0f6c710f.jpg

Justin was lucky to be in the moment with the right people and the right girlfriend.
That's the epic thing about Justin ... and this man was lucky to be well surrounded, is that his career has been chewed.
Timbaland, Scott Storch, Ginuwine, Pharrell, Sonia Murkle/Johnny Wight, and especially Britney Spears have made his career for him, otherwise, it is very mediocre and without these people, he would be no one because no one had noticed him.

9 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Most of the album was a scrapped Michael Jackson album and someone was attentive and gave the material to Justin (Pharrel's narrative is false but of course it is the official version) .. so Michael Jackson responded and wanted the material.

Justin was lucky to be in the moment with the right people and the right girlfriend.
That's the epic thing about Justin ... and this man was lucky to be well surrounded, is that his career has been chewed.
Timbaland, Scott Storch, Ginuwine, Pharrell, Sonia Murkle/Johnny Wight, and especially Britney Spears have made his career for him, otherwise, it is very mediocre and without these people, he would be no one because no one had noticed him.

I played the third Aaliyah album, and someone thought we need a resolution copied justin timberlake, despite the fact Aaliyah's final Album came out a year prior to justified. 

I wanted to slap him, actually I think I did if I recall. 

4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I played the third Aaliyah album, and someone thought we need a resolution copied justin timberlake, despite the fact Aaliyah's final Album came out a year prior to justified. 

I wanted to slap him, actually I think I did if I recall. 

and who were the producers of "we need a resolution"? Well, that's it. Anyway, Aaliyah wanted to get out of the Timbaland circle but unfortunately, she had an accident and died.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block