Thalia, Farina and Sofía Reyes release their music video "TICK TOCK"

tocktick.jpg.d58f23c5b5651cfa6a8f33272fbc6460.jpg

Mexico and Colombia join forces in this new track TICK TOCK by pop diva Thalia featuring Sofía Reyes and Farina.

The three singers have been releasing a series of episodes through Thalia's Facebook page, called Latin Queens where they showed their journey in recording this song. Today they finally premiered the music video where we see them as cowgirls dancing in different scenarios with lots of colors and lights as they sing to a man to better take advantage before the time runs out, as the clock goes TOCK - TICK - TOCK - TICK :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Watch it here:

Related:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Sia said:

Meh...it's okay and cute at best, but I don't know, it could've been recorded by any other female artist and it wouldn't be any different.

Gloria Trevi and Monica Naranjo did it better ;) 

My God what the heck does Gloria do to stay looking that BEAUTIFUL, I need to know. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Sia said:

Meh...it's okay and cute at best, but I don't know, it could've been recorded by any other female artist and it wouldn't be any different.

Gloria Trevi and Monica Naranjo did it better ;) 

Thalia has adopted this trend of "urban" collaborations, she needs to go back to pop.

And I love Gloria Trevi, but this song didn't do it for me. I can't stop playing the medleys from her latest DVD though

Especially this one

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

My God what the heck does Gloria do to stay looking that BEAUTIFUL, I need to know. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

RIGHT?!

People claim she's had work done but if you compare old photos of her younger self, she doesn't really look different. She's always had very prominent cheek bones, but one thing I can say by going through photos of hers is that she seems to ALWAYS be in good shape. So she probably just takes care of herself and she's over 50!!!!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Thalia has adopted this trend of "urban" collaborations, she needs to go back to pop.

And I love Gloria Trevi, but this song didn't do it for me. I can't stop playing the medleys from her latest DVD though

Especially this one

Oh yes! I didn't get to see this show and was so mad about it! After watching the DVD I realized how much I missed out on. She is truly serving what I wish the English pop girls would give...pure POP! I LOVE the dance/pop version of Con Los Ojos Cerrados (one her best songs):

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sia said:

Oh yes! I didn't get to see this show and was so mad about it! After watching the DVD I realized how much I missed out on. She is truly serving what I wish the English pop girls would give...pure POP! I LOVE the dance/pop version of Con Los Ojos Cerrados (one her best songs):

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: the way she reinvented her almost 30 years old classics, is incredible. I definitely think this might be her best show ever, in terms of music production, and how good she looks.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: the way she reinvented her almost 30 years old classics, is incredible. I definitely think this might be her best show ever, in terms of music production, and how good she looks.

Ugh, we don't deserve her. 

Meanwhile ICONS like Madonna are literally ****ting their careers away....

Just now, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE THIS!

And I'm here for Thalia's "new wave"... I miss her pop roots and her releasing solo work, but this puts her on the map and she's ON POINT and definitely having fun! While looking absolutely flawless. Honestly? To me, only JLo and Thalía are bringing it 100% at FIFTY! Love it.

Thalia is not 50 yet :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Also Gloria Trevi is playing it better :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: She might not be doing fancy collaborations, but she keeps selling stadiums.

I want a collaboration ASAP :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Thalia-y-Gloria-Trevi-podr%C3%ADan-canta

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Thalia is not 50 yet :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I was expecting you mentioning this, you nerdy gays don't let anything slip huh? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

THALIA 49, JLO 51, THE AVERAGE IS 50 CASE CLOSED :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

PS: Trevi and Naranjo SCREAM, I don't want no screaming, I was raised with Xtina I HAD ENOUGH THANK YOU.

Serena+4.gif

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tocktick.jpg.d58f23c5b5651cfa6a8f33272fbc6460.jpg

Mexico and Colombia join forces in this new track TICK TOCK by pop diva Thalia featuring Sofía Reyes and Farina.

The three singers have been releasing a series of episodes through Thalia's Facebook page, called Latin Queens where they showed their journey in recording this song. Today they finally premiered the music video where we see them as cowgirls dancing in different scenarios with lots of colors and lights as they sing to a man to better take advantage before the time runs out, as the clock goes TOCK - TICK - TOCK - TICK :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Watch it here:

Related:

The song reminds me Britney Spears - Manequin 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block