Nelly Furtado is back in the recording studio

I'm really happy to hear that, I honestly think what she did with the last album was..... Interesting? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

But I loved pipe dreams for sure, I was listening to that song like 2 weeks ago with a glass of red wine, on the weekend, and it's just a fine song 👌

I hope she goes back to her roots tho because she's really talented and her indie pop style is great. 

30 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Who is this? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Please, don't be disrespectful. Learn your Herstory.

It's so nice to have a Nelly Furtado around... I admit that I can't really handle her high-pitched voice (as much as I want to love her, I feel the same way about Carly Rae Jepsen omg please don't shoot me :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:) but her music is always different, you cannot predict what her next sound will be like while at the same time always being pop, and she never really played by the rules.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The Ride is actually a pretty good album.

Nelly Furtado never wanted rhe succes that Loose had and had a meltdown during the Loose tour. That's why she stepped away from her record label to become an independant artist.

The Ride was completely done and released by herself with little to no promo.

Nelly said multiple times she needed to step out of the spotlight as she wasn't happy.

So no she doesn't need a hit cause she literally said she doesn't want one, she wants to make music for her diehard fans and that's it.

Oh i didnt know that. 

im happy that she is happy then

Stil Need my Loose 2.0 tho  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I love Nelly and am happy for new music!

Spirit Indestructible was loaded with filler but it didn't deserve to completely flop. She effed up with single choices and should have never released Big Hoops or Parking Lot.

Shoulda just been...

1. Waiting For The Night

2. Bucket List (With her actually in the music video, I hate when artist's do that shyt)

3. Spirit Indestructible

...and that's it.

The album is loaded with filler, she woulda been better off with an EP or just releasing singles.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block