Jump to content

James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008


rennen

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

She might be scared of him, we don't know how abusive he's been in the past 

It is too late for the justification.

48 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah they’re divorced for a long time but they seem to get along cordially. It’s the same with Jamie, like no doubt they do love her but they can’t handle their own demons. I hate to assume but most mothers would fight tooth and nail but even in her memoir she gave up and had Jamie fight her battles. It’s how she is, always afraid to step out of her comfort zone. Then you see footage of her with Jamie, it just seems they are on the same page as Lynne love this lifestyle, it’s what she wanted and why she pushed Britney into this biz. 

When they went to court in 2012 pretending to be a happy family, I found it creepy and horrible.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: horrible. Also, isn't James supposed to be retired? 

I respected Jamie at first since he wasn’t a fame ***** during Britney’s prime and he seems to not care for that stuff but now...wow it’s like once you get a taste, you just keep wanting more. But yeah he’s supposed to be retired and he looks the age which was why it was alarming that he was appointed as conservator of course we know why, it’s really hard to trust or even like her family since they seem to just let things happen, like you guys enjoyed all the money she makes but when it comes to what she wants and her needs, it doesn’t matter because that would get in the way of what they want. I always thought parents just hope their children become good people and survive on their own but these people feel like they are entitled to everything since they are responsible for their daughter’s existence. Oh my god she needs to cut all of them out of her life and start her own large family. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I respected Jamie at first since he wasn’t a fame ***** during Britney’s prime and he seems to not care for that stuff but now...wow it’s like once you get a taste, you just keep wanting more. But yeah he’s supposed to be retired and he looks the age which was why it was alarming that he was appointed as conservator of course we know why, it’s really hard to trust or even like her family since they seem to just let things happen, like you guys enjoyed all the money she makes but when it comes to what she wants and her needs, it doesn’t matter because that would get in the way of what they want. I always thought parents just hope their children become good people and survive on their own but these people feel like they are entitled to everything since they are responsible for their daughter’s existence. Oh my god she needs to cut all of them out of her life and start her own large family. 

Yeah, exactly. I asked because it's not like he's a celebrity of some sort. He surely is at an age where he should be retired. I'm just wondering why that is. The rest know of.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Jive pushed him, Jive and Sonia Murkle did an immense job so that no one would assume that Jamie was an abusive alcoholic, Jive never wanted people to know that Britney came from a destroyed house and a very poor house ... in the past, they told various narratives supposedly:
One that Britney was embarrassed about when he went to concert rehearsal incredibly drunk.
Another that he had *** with a girl who worked on the tour.

Jive has always tried to protect her from her father's abuse, even if only by image.

Why am I not even phased by that? It sounds like something he would do. I can see Jive doing all this, they were marketing her to young kids and they know they have to please the parents who will be actually buying it. It’s funny that they made better parents than her very own. So sad

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Yeah they’re divorced for a long time but they seem to get along cordially. It’s the same with Jamie, like no doubt they do love her but they can’t handle their own demons. I hate to assume but most mothers would fight tooth and nail but even in her memoir she gave up and had Jamie fight her battles. It’s how she is, always afraid to step out of her comfort zone. Then you see footage of her with Jamie, it just seems they are on the same page as Lynne love this lifestyle, it’s what she wanted and why she pushed Britney into this biz. 

They dont love her, they just love the money

  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ItsKor said:

SERIOUSLY? how, wouldn’t it be nov 10th? or the date that will come after the nov date?

I guess the intention is precisely to have the attorneys ready for the Nov 10 date which is when Ingham is gonna present his dispute against Jamie's accounting report.

 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yeah, exactly. I asked because it's not like he's a celebrity of some sort. He surely is at an age where he should be retired. I'm just wondering why that is. The rest know of.

Lynne said in her memoir that she would suck as a conservator because she would be a pushover and that Jamie has more backbone and “responsible” yet again avoiding responsibility and letting others do the heavy lifting just like Britney doing all the hard work while she enjoys all the perks that come along with it. I really feel like Lou is behind all this, the story of a recovering alcoholic taking care of his broken child...like wouldn’t we all go “awwwww how sweet” it makes a great story and the Spears family are easy to be manipulated as it  shows with JL 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Lynne said in her memoir that she would suck as a conservator because she would be a pushover and that Jamie has more backbone and “responsible” yet again avoiding responsibility and letting others do the heavy lifting just like Britney doing all the hard work while she enjoys all the perks that come along with it. I really feel like Lou is behind all this, the story of a recovering alcoholic taking care of his broken child...like wouldn’t we all go “awwwww how sweet” it makes a great story and the Spears family are easy to be manipulated as it  shows with JL 

Totally. I may read that book actually. Never read it because I've always found it weird how the Britney's struggles were at the time used as marketing leverage to promote it.  Not to mention the religious bias. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

As being Britney's biggest FAN IN THE WORLD, I can ONLY say  that her family and legal drama has to finally STOP!  She don't deserve it! She has to return to music and make us all HAPPY again!!!! I am totally devastated what an *** her father turned out to be!  we ALL SHOULDN'T LET HER FAMILY RUIN HER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER AND HER CASH NO MORE!!!!!   BRITNEY is an angel and I love her to my bones and I wish her only NORMALITY, PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!

I am sad. Really sad now. I dream Britney to be able to smile again and forget about all that enormous stress very,very soon.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Jive pushed him, Jive and Sonia Murkle did an immense job so that no one would assume that Jamie was an abusive alcoholic, Jive never wanted people to know that Britney came from a destroyed house and a very poor house ... in the past, they told various narratives supposedly:
One that Britney was embarrassed about when he went to concert rehearsal incredibly drunk.
Another that he had *** with a girl who worked on the tour.

Jive has always tried to protect her from her father's abuse, even if only by image.

But you can see  how big a mistake this was as well.

All this creating of a false image really destroyed Britney and made others profit from in FAR more than Britney ever did.

Link to comment

I cant with this man. He and his lawyers were totally against Britney hiring Loeb & Loeb because "they were expensive" and now he is trying to hire more lawyers for him to go against Britney and plans to pay them with her money.  I hope Penny dismiss this, it doesnt make any sense considering what was said *to her* in the last hearing.

BUT that only shows how desperate he is. Going after the OG criminals that putted Britney in this conservatorship is a very low move, he knows there's nowhere to run. Accept your fate Jamie, you're dying already. Let her go for **** sake :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block