Britney's IMBICILE 'fans' should let Britney date whoever she wants to.

zxcvb

Whether she's in a conservatorshihp or not, the pathetic 'fans' are using that as an excuse to approve of who she wants to date.

These are the same 'fans' that obviously missed the significance of her Everytiime video all those years ago.

Of course, a prominent fiduciary should be managing her assets (which should have happened over a decade ago) rather than her life-long loser father, but criticizing who she dates and critiquing her instagram posts are things that are ludicrous.

It doesn't matter what influence her 'team' may have on her posts, her lawyer is attacking the conservatorship in the courts, as he should.  Whatever she wants to post on Instagram is up to her.  It is true that she may be better off disabling comments but what she posts should be up to her, which was mostly uncontroversial before 2018/2019.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pinky98 said:

Sam is on the payroll for $100k a year at the expense of Britney.

If I wanna trash his *** I will :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

ok, then prove it. Are you an insider on the situation, were you there any time this happened, do you hold any receipts? So, it's just speculation an it's not intelligent.

Cause we fans been talking all these years about how she is controlled in many ways and I'm 100% on board with that thought, but at the same time we're here talking about what she should do, who she should date, etc. In other words, on the energy of controlling her. The point is for her to BE FREE. And that means if she wants to date Sam so be it. Her relationship is probably one of the few things in her life that belongs to her and to her only.

Nobody's on the internet speculating who YOU should or shouldn't date.

It's incoherent.

I read insults on here towards Britney's mom, dad, sister, brother, even her sons. It doesn't surprise me that fans critize Sam aswell. Not saying it's OK, it's just that this fanbase doesn't trust anyone around her anymore. And it's not our fault, things have been fishy for a while now. Nevertheless, I don't entirely trust Sam but she seems happy when she's around him, so even if he's part of team CON or getting payed for dating her, I'm glad she has somebody by her side that makes her have a good time. 

34 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

people don’t hate sam cuz hes dating britney, they hate him cuz hes a liar

Another leech: her life is full of them: Jamie, Lou, her entire music label, Kfed.. his whole extended family living off her dime, JL, ... Only folks not actively trying to rob her blind and genuinely love her are her dogs.

7 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

ok, then prove it. Are you an insider on the situation, were you there any time this happened, do you hold any receipts? So, it's just speculation an it's not intelligent.

Cause we fans been talking all these years about how she is controlled in many ways and I'm 100% on board with that thought, but at the same time we're here talking about what she should do, who she should date, etc. In other words, on the energy of controlling her. The point is for her to BE FREE. And that means if she wants to date Sam so be it. Her relationship is probably one of the few things in her life that belongs to her and to her only.

It's incoherent.

For the record this receipt has just been proved to be fake:

Al0ECB1.jpg

However, do your research! This had all of us fooled, and it’s downright sickening that anybody would falsify court documents to get us angry and turn us toward somebody in her inner circle. 

You have no right to call us Imbecile’s when we had what we thought was legitimate proof that Sam was hired by team B. 

Also, there is of course something stinky around her relationships with Jason and David. We are not imbeciles, we care about Britney the PERSON and there are so many snakes in her life we don’t know who we or she can trust. Considering Jason was a Co-Conservator and was therefore aware and complicit in the corruption and stripping of her basic human rights means I can trash him all I damn well like.

Get off your high horse, do research, be nice :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I say time and time again, britney were never free, and will never be free. Thank god she is such a badass ***** who doesn't give a **** about what people say, but some people in here critisice everything about her and be like "i can hate her, because I am a fan who buys her album -thats its why I can say what I want". Oh please, those 9.99 dollar and you feel entitled??

She could meet mr. perfect and people would still hate.. WHen she dated Jason people thought he was to fat at first, suddenly he was too skinny, too old, to poor, looked like a homeless.. CHarlie was too gay, David was too ugly and that ONE single time he dared show up at an event he was an oppertunist..

12 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

It's incoherent.

What’s incoherent is your inability to perform deductive reasoning and see between the lines

1 minute ago, joanhs said:

I say time and time again, britney were never free, and will never be free. Thank god she is such a badass ***** who doesn't give a **** about what people say, but some people in here critisice everything about her and be like "i can hate her, because I am a fan who buys her album -thats its why I can say what I want". Oh please, those 9.99 dollar and you feel entitled??

She could meet mr. perfect and people would still hate.. WHen she dated Jason people thought he was to fat at first, suddenly he was too skinny, too old, to poor, looked like a homeless.. CHarlie was too gay, David was too ugly and that ONE single time he dared show up at an event he was an oppertunist..

David was set up by her father, as was Charlie. There are receipts but I can’t be bothered to find them as I’m currently finishing an assignment. 

Also, Jason was Co-Conservator so enabled and was complicit in the stripping of her human rights and exploitation of the slavery she has been experiencing 

11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

For the record this receipt has just been proved to be fake:

Al0ECB1.jpg

However, do your research! This had all of us fooled, and it’s downright sickening that anybody would falsify court documents to get us angry and turn us toward somebody in her inner circle. 

You have no right to call us Imbecile’s when we had what we thought was legitimate proof that Sam was hired by team B. 

Also, there is of course something stinky around her relationships with Jason and David. We are not imbeciles, we care about Britney the PERSON and there are so many snakes in her life we don’t know who we or she can trust. Considering Jason was a Co-Conservator and was therefore aware and complicit in the corruption and stripping of her basic human rights means I can trash him all I damn well like.

Get off your high horse, do research, be nice :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The fact that a (probably) Britney fan really took the effort to make this fake document is just...:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

those are the real IMBICILES. And i know a lot of them are active on exhale.

1 hour ago, eyesaregrin said:

It's incoherent.

No it isn’t, you are twisting the conversation, just like Billy B does. 
It is her ******* team and father who has been controlling her for 12 years! (And before that as well actually). 
If people don’t trust Sam they are not for that sake controlling Britney!

How do you come to that conclusion? Who is the imbecille one? 

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

The fact that a (probably) Britney fan really took the effort to make this fake document is just...:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

those are the real IMBICILES. And i know a lot of them are active on exhale.

Do you know that a lot of ”them” who made a fake document is active on exhale? How on Earth Do you know that? Have you hacked their phones or have they confessed here, is it your friends? 😛

Archived