For all the gay men, have you ever been slightly turned on by Britney?

Newrie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No actually. For some reason I always saw her as a friend whom I support since she is so sweet but **** whenever she wants to. A very fun person to party and at the same to supports you whenever youre in a bad situation. 

My number one threapy method is to watch For The Record and Onyx Hotel. It reminds me that I am very lucky to have a friend like Britney.

Well I slept with my friends too so that confused me right now after I think about it lol :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

16 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

Im bisexual woman as you haha, and I wasnt turned on by Brit haha. I find her cute, but she not my type I think.

She has become my type 😄 When I was a teen and Britney had her big breakthrough I only felt attracted to a few other girls, and the first girls I had relationships with were more butch-y. Today I think that she is insanely hot. And I can’t see a picture of her next to anyone without thinking ”they must have been floored by her charisma”. 

Archived