[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

58 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Kevin was Larry's first boyfriend hired (but Larry's plans didn't work out, and his plans didn't work out because Larry just wanted Kevin to entertain her, no wedding and kids.).

He wanted to sell photos of her naked and was a friend of the troop.

The last real "relationship" she has had.

It was the promotion for the reality show that he was going to produce, when he saw that this was going to hurt him, he walked away and broke the relationship.

For me along with Sam the worst boyfriend ever, what he did was disgusting ... wait for her to be in conservatorship to have a romantic relationship with her and then become her co-conservator.My skin bristles...

-David Lucado

Connection of the semi-retired lawyer Andrew Wallett when they saw that he did not fulfill their interests, they broke the relationship and David Lucado spoke in the press saying that she was a good mother and did not need her conservatorship.

Britney hasn't had a real relationship since 2007 and her father and team, especially Larry, who is obsessed with finding her a boyfriend, have all been hired and she knows it perfectly.

I have said it thousands of times, a person you love would never allow this, never! That's why they are hired.

And Sam has crossed the lines because he has participated in all this publicly, Sam was an accomplice to the admission against her will.Sam put a comment on the day of the famous post, Sam posted, even on Valentine's Day, the day of the hairdresser, the day of Easter, etc.

I dont doubt Larry would do that, but I never heard that before, so I still think she just had the bad luck to meet that loser. 

Who said Adnan was friends of the troop?

Well, the reality show never happened, so why did Charlie still was with her for 8 months? When he dated other famous women in the past too? I mean, he knew famous people, I just dont get why hed be that desperate to fake a relationship with Britney. He already had his career, connections, was rich and private. 

I do agree that Jason becoming her co-conservator was hella shady and weird. He seemed very controlling.

Is there any proof that Lucado knew Wallet? 

I completely agree with Sam, he seems so shady. 

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

GTFOH personal chef $500 a day on average 5 days a week! Chile has Sam even been seeing Britney consistently 5 days a week on average? On top of that is he cooking one meal or all three meals on a day he cooks for that $500? It’s extremely strange that her boyfriend would get put on the payroll as a personal chef with pay from Britney’s money! 

So Lou gets her $500k 

Sam gets his $100k

Jamie gets his $100k

Jamie Lynn takes flights on Britney’s money according to court documents! 

K Fed has no consistent job and is raking in child support from Britney and he’s got 6 kids! Someone educate me on how Kevin doesn’t seem to have a steady full time job and is able to support 6 kids from 3 different women?

Everyone is getting a piece of Britney’s money and it’s not speculation it’s in court docs! Meanwhile Britney works her *** off  and gets an allowance and had her boyfriend is raking in 6 figures for allegedly being a chef! 
WTF GTFOH

Meanwhile Britney lives fancy with 12k a year :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

EfFblH7VoAAO0gq?format=jpg&name=large

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont doubt Larry would do that, but I never heard that before, so I still think she just had the bad luck to meet that loser. 

Who said Adnan was friends of the troop?

Well, the reality show never happened, so why did Charlie still was with her for 8 months? When he dated other famous women in the past too? I mean, he knew famous people, I just dont get why hed be that desperate to fake a relationship with Britney. He already had his career, connections, was rich and private. 

I do agree that Jason becoming her co-conservator was hella shady and weird. He seemed very controlling.

Is there any proof that Lucado knew Wallet? 

I completely agree with Sam, he seems so shady. 

Larry told Teresa Espinoza to distract Britney with a boy and the chosen boy was Kevin. Kevin was on the verge of bankruptcy and that's how it all began, but not the weddings or the children, and Britney's intention was to start a family and get married.

Adnan was Sam Lutfi's "friend", one of Sam's trusted photographers.

Charlie has money, connections, he has dated famous people and that is why he ran away when he saw all this and I think there is a Daily Mail article that says that her father has chosen Charlie as a boyfriend and that they are going/were going to do a reality show I suppose Charlie was interested in the project and found it interesting.

The Jason thing is creepy or at least it seems to me.

I think it was said that there was a connection between Wallet and David Lucado.

About Sam, the facts speak for themselves.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

If it's true and his sallary is justified as a chef, imagine the momey laundering they are doing.

12k??? For her talent and all her efforts all these years? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

There are other costs, probably trips and such, but it seems like this is her allowance. 

Its so ******* unfair. She has worked since she was a child and always helped her family. Since she was 15/16 she is financially independent. Then 10 years later they take her rights away and control her money as if shes a child that is only good to work and earn more millions she cant control. They all act as if its their money, its obvious they spend more of her money than she is allowed to.

Like that Fox woman said, its her ******* money and she earned it. Even If she wanted to blow up all her money, no one should have a say. As long as her kids are being taken care of and they are. 

I keep thinking about Macaulay. He had a terrible father but was lucky enough to get rid of him at only 14 years old. I just wish this day comes for Britney too, its been long overdue. The day she gets rid of her family and realizes they all have been abusing her for decades, so she never needed them and is better without them. 

13 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Larry told Teresa Espinoza to distract Britney with a boy and the chosen boy was Kevin. Kevin was on the verge of bankruptcy and that's how it all began, but not the weddings or the children, and Britney's intention was to start a family and get married.

Adnan was Sam Lutfi's "friend", one of Sam's trusted photographers.

Charlie has money, connections, he has dated famous people and that is why he ran away when he saw all this and I think there is a Daily Mail article that says that her father has chosen Charlie as a boyfriend and that they are going/were going to do a reality show I suppose Charlie was interested in the project and found it interesting.

The Jason thing is creepy or at least it seems to me.

I think it was said that there was a connection between Wallet and David Lucado.

About Sam, the facts speak for themselves.

Ok, but where the Larry/Teresa story came from?

Is it proved that Adnan was Sam's friend? 

I know about this article and I wouldnt put it past Jamie to try to hire as a bf, but that reality show story came out of nowhere. Still, its the dailymail we're talking about. But I always felt that even if Charlie liked her or not, he probably saw that the whole thing was so ****ed up. He was very independent, always travelling, so I bet itd be weird for him to ask daddy to travel or go out with her. Maybe Jamie couldnt control him too, I mean, theres nothing Jamie could give him that he already didnt have. 

There are some people that think Jason always had a crush on Britney, but she always saw him as a friend. So when the cship started, he was already on her team and Jamie trusted him, so that was his chance to date Britney. And its not like she had many options anyway. 

I never heard about David having a connection with Wallet before. Im not saying I would be surprised tho, its that I like to know the sources to know for sure about smt.

6 hours ago, Swizzers said:

No but he never uses Hesam in anything. He prefers Sam. It could be possible he legally changed it? 

Or maybe it's like when ppl put Mike instead of Michael (Chris for Christopher, Danny fkr Daniel, etc) on a document cuz you'll know automatically what the real name is so using the shorter version makes no difference. 

its a legal document you have to use your full name so

Hey everyone, i never posted on here before cause im mostly here just reading news about britney. I just wanted to point out that clearly that screenshot is a fake. When you compare it to the “full” document where the names are censored you will see the two sentences where sam’s name was inserted skip a bit to the right when compared to the last line that ends with the word ‘during’.

I get it, it’s a sad situation and people are inclined to believe what they want to read, but imagine how it would affect britney when maybe she was the one reading this on here? 

ps dont shoot the messenger :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Swizzers said:

There's no indication that it's photoshopped. No lines to indicate it's been pasted on top of the redacted black line. The font, size, and grainy look to it is identical to the rest of the document 

I can safely say this is 100% authentic. 

It's not a big problem to make matching fonts and sizes because there is something like standards for any official documents. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
Someone could print it and scan to make it look grainy. 
Things like such documents are the easiest to make fakes look authentic, and easiest to photoshop. 

Next thing - when I see some of you guys, how much you hate Sam, I wouldn't be surprised someone took such effort to create fake documents to prove their point. 

And what is that 100 000$ yearly fee? Who even prices someone's work in yearly schedule? 

100 000$ looks good on the document, but it makes 8333.33333333 $ monthly :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 1

really depressing if it’s true.. 

manipulating Personal/intim life Is beyond imagination.. she’s like a soap opera character without happy ending :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

#freeBritney already! 

p.s. I wish I had money to organise big demonstration across L.A. 
I would go on tv, in court, centre of the city and even in FBI department building until it become huge and Lou would run away somewhere in Argentina.. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Well spotted. 

It's rubbish like this that completely discredits the freebritney movement. I get people hate Sam Asghari but to be so quick to believe this is foolish. 

The person who started this is probably the same person catfishing Billy B. Stirring up drama making us all look like idiots. 

• Love 3