[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

2 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Possibly paying him to stay quiet? He's young, naive, looks like all he's into is fitness so anything else is all jargon to him. Since he's young and doesn't really have a steady job they figured "hey, just pay him and say stay quiet, say you're her bf and you cook and end of story." 

Unfortunately money is the root of all evil. He sees a price of $100K and for someone who's 23 (back in 2016), THAT'S A LOT of money to take in yearly. If I was 23 and given that much money I'd sell my soul to them too and take on the role of a pretend love interest. 

Yeah I wonder if he knew what he was getting into.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Possibly paying him to stay quiet? He's young, naive, looks like all he's into is fitness so anything else is all jargon to him. Since he's young and doesn't really have a steady job they figured "hey, just pay him and say stay quiet, say you're her bf and you cook and end of story." 

Unfortunately money is the root of all evil. He sees a price of $100K and for someone who's 23 (back in 2016), THAT'S A LOT of money to take in yearly. If I was 23 and given that much money I'd sell my soul to them too and take on the role of a pretend love interest. 

that's what I'm saying, like, if this is real, there's just no excuse or no way we can twist it to make it alright. A paid boyfriend isn't something very nice, unless Britney agrees with that, but I doubt she would take that, especially considering they didn't meet because he was her chef and then fell in love.

I mean, I would take that too, if I had no shame. Getting paid that much, getting the exposure and fame of being boyfriend of someone famous and hot, but it's not ethical, and even less if it's without Britney's consent. But again, if she knows this, and she's ok with it, well, so be it, but what can we expect from this kind of relationship?

Again, disclaimer, I'm still not convinced the image is real.

• Like 5

If Britney Spears (who is the most famous person in this entire proceeding and can be referred to as simply, BRITNEY or BRITNEY BIECH) - is referred to as BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS, and Jamie as JAMES - then Sam Asghari (an irrelevant) should be labeled right. It should be his legal name and not just "Sam Asghari" so i'm not convinced this is real. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

But @C0CKy is my first husband so he gets a free pass. TEEHEE :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Swizzers said:

There's no indication that it's photoshopped. No lines to indicate it's been pasted on top of the redacted black line. The font, size, and grainy look to it is identical to the rest of the document 

I can safely say this is 100% authentic. 

All of that can be photoshopped. It doesn't even have to be edited in. You can type up the whole document from scratch, add noise and 0.1pt gaussian blur and there you have it. Not saying it's fake but we definitely can't say it's authentic.

57 minutes ago, popprison said:

I see what you mean. So maybe they clicked during the Slumber party video and wanted to date. The Britney Spears Team rules would not allow it unless he was hired or working for them in some way so he says hey I can actually cook and obviously work out so they hired him as a trainer and chef with benefits. 

It's a sad, sad world we and Britney are living in when this seems more far-fetched than the worst alternative...:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Like 2

It's funny how the account that leaked this was deleted 1 hour later. Meaner or Lawyers never delete their account after leaking something. 

Cocky if you had access to it firsthand as they said on Twitter, why don't you leak it completely? ("RealCOCKy_ got ahold of the un redacted file after the redacted version of the accounting report was posted.)

Before I am dragged, Im not doubting Sam, I would love to know the truth about him, even if it is a bad truth. 

But editing court documents is disgusting and you can get sued. 

• Like 3

I always wondered what it would be like to live through something like this from the outside as it’s happening. I wonder if this is how fans and media felt while Judy Garland went through everything she did. It makes me so sad that this is how Britney’s story turned out. 
This once prominent talented person now a sheltered prisoner who doesn’t appear to be cognitively all there for someone her age. It just sucks. What her family did to her isn’t fair and I hope one day they all pay for it. She deserved so much better.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, nanabs said:

It's funny how the account that leaked this was deleted 1 hour later. Meaner or Lawyers never delete their account after leaking something. 

Cocky if you had access to it firsthand as they said on Twitter, why don't you leak it completely? ("RealCOCKy_ got ahold of the un redacted file after the redacted version of the accounting report was posted.)

Before I am dragged, Im not doubting Sam, I would love to know the truth about him, even if it is a bad truth. 

But editing court documents is disgusting and you can get sued. 

• Like 2