[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

Assuming this is real...so he is a chef, fitness trainer, model and is in a relationship with Britney while being hired by her also. How is that bad? If anything it's good. He is healthy and works. Obviously isn't lazy and she can continue to be clean, sober and healthy while staying active with him.

5 minutes ago, popprison said:

Assuming this is real...so he is a chef, fitness trainer, model and is in a relationship with Britney while being hires by her also. How is that bad? If anything it's good. He is healthy and works. Obviously didn't lazy and she can continue to be clean, sober and healthy while staying active with him.

do you need to get paid to cook for your girlfriend? and THAT much? Is he even a professional chef or something?

anyways, that's assuming it's true. I'm gonna need to see the PDF as we've seen other documents.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its bad because it is really strange power dynamics. Britney is already seen as a child in the eyes of the law. He also treats her as such, scolding her sometimes. He's been caught on IG letting his mask slip.

All of those things you mentioned: cooking together, working out. Those are things people do together in a relationship. No one should be getting compensated for that.

I do believe that possibly a lot of that 100k is redirected into date nights, and time spent together as a couple. As according to Maxi, "Sam pays for everything" and Britney is probably accustomed to all the finer things in life. I guess its really no place for any of us to judge, but (to me) it just feels skeevy. Like she's really living in the Truman Show.

I hope its clarified whether or not she knows what's up in this dynamic.

I see what you mean. So maybe they clicked during the Slumber party video and wanted to date. The Britney Spears Team rules would not allow it unless he was hired or working for them in some way so he says hey I can actually cook and obviously work out so they hired him as a trainer and chef with benefits. 

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I kind of hope this doesn't get reported in the media. I don't feel like Brit would want this out there whether she consents to it or not. Also concerned "she" hasn't posted in a week.

I don't think it'll get picked up unless they get the real document

let's watch out for The Blast and the likes, because I doubt TMZ would publish it

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

do you need to get paid to cook for your girlfriend? and THAT much? Is he even a professional chef or something?

anyways, that's assuming it's true. I'm gonna need to see the PDF as we've seen other documents.

They (team britney) probably didn't want him around her for whatever reason unless he was an employee and she probably really wants him around so they figured hey he's clean, hire him as a chef and trainer and let them be together as long as he works when asked to if not everyday that he is over. 

3 minutes ago, popprison said:

They (team britney) probably didn't want him around her for whatever reason unless he was an employee and she probably really wants him around so they figured hey he's clean, hire him as a chef and trainer and let them be together as long as he works when asked to if not everyday that he is over. 

anyway you see it, if it's true, it's pretty ****ed up. Again, why does he need to get paid? And why would he get paid extra during the holidays?

That's why I'm not convinced this image is real.

Like why would he accept that if he really loves Britney? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Why can't they just keep him under their control by signing a contract or whatever

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

anyway you see it, if it's true, it's pretty ****ed up. Again, why does he need to get paid? And why would he get paid extra during the holidays?

Maybe it's the company that hired him that gives holiday/weekend pay. I'm not supporting it, just trying to find an answer also. But I still think it's good she has someone she can be silly and youthful with while staying clean and heal to healthy. The few guys before Sam made her appear bored most of the time. She is young at heart.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Like why would he accept that if he really loves Britney? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Why can't they just keep him under their control by signing a contract or whatever

Possibly paying him to stay quiet? He's young, naive, looks like all he's into is fitness so anything else is all jargon to him. Since he's young and doesn't really have a steady job they figured "hey, just pay him and say stay quiet, say you're her bf and you cook and end of story." 

Unfortunately money is the root of all evil. He sees a price of $100K and for someone who's 23 (back in 2016), THAT'S A LOT of money to take in yearly. If I was 23 and given that much money I'd sell my soul to them too and take on the role of a pretend love interest. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7