[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

• Leader
3 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I swear if we can confirm that this is real he is going to start recieving the jamie lynn treatment :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I honestly would be pretty disappointed because I've been rooting for him this entire time. I get that it's none of our business really if he receives a dime from Britney, and Britney might very well be aware of it and is cool with giving him a $100k a year, but IDK... at the end of the day I just want her around some people who don't profit off her. I guess I'm the pot calling the kettle black cause Britney stories generate money on BH. Maybe I don't have a leg to stand on. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I honestly would be pretty disappointed because I've been rooting for him this entire time. I get that it's none of our business really if he receives a dime from Britney, and Britney might very well be aware of it and is cool with giving him a $100k a year, but IDK... at the end of the day I just want her around some people who don't profit off her. I guess I'm the pot calling the kettle black cause Britney stories generate money on BH. Maybe I don't have a leg to stand on. 

While I can appreciate the moral/ethical accountability, the difference is you are not leaching off of her as you have built your own empire and worked for it, even though it's because of her. I'm not going against Sam when I say this (again, if she's actually happy and he really is there for her and she knows he's getting paid (that's a lot of ifs) - then fine, whatever), I'm just trying to let you know I don't think you're the pot calling the kettle black.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I did all the Photoshop tricks to the doc too and I didn't see any differences with his name and the other words and they looked the same to me. But I'm no expert so I just don't know either 

Yeah and if the pros are saying it's really hard to trll, then we gotta have that doubt in our mind that it COULD very well be real after all. 

Better to just wait and see if anyone from her lawyers can confirm it. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

While I can appreciate the moral/ethical accountability, the difference is you are not leaching off of her as you have built your own empire and worked for it, even though it's because of her. I'm not going against Sam when I say this (again, if she's actually happy and he really is there for her and she knows he's getting paid (that's a lot of ifs) - then fine, whatever), I'm just trying to let you know I don't think you're the pot calling the kettle black.

I really appreciate that :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don’t think it would be comparable to you having this platform because first you started it out of your admiration for her so long ago and it became so popular and took up so much of your time that you made it a full time thing you’ve put hard work into. While if he’s getting paid to be her chef, a lot of people would find it morally wrong being that he’s supposed to be her romantic partner, for him to accept a paycheck from a woman who doesn’t have control of the money she earns, so essentially accepting it from team con. Well that’s... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Why would they have Photoshopped the word "During?"

Also, now that I think of it, would they really use his nickname Sam versus his formal name? His real name isn't Sam right? Hmmm

my point kind of was that by inserting his name, these two lines skipped to the right to the able to fit "sam asghari" 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

I don’t think it would be comparable to you having this platform because first you started it out of your admiration for her so long ago and it became so popular and took up so much of your time that you made it a full time thing you’ve put hard work into. While if he’s getting paid to be her chef, a lot of people would find it morally wrong being that he’s supposed to be her romantic partner, for him to accept a paycheck from a woman who doesn’t have control of the money she earns, so essentially accepting it from team con. Well that’s... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Absolutely! She does not have access to her own finances, she is being abused for 12 years, she under conservatorship ... that this woman has been admitted against her will in a mental facility, it is not the case of a woman who freely manages her finances and decides to hire the services of a man.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've been neutral because at the end of the day we don't know what their relationship is like, but if this is true I 100% will turn on him as I don't think Britney is behind this whole chef thing and he has done weird things in the past that makes me question his role in all of this.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, nanabs said:

Of course it was a fan who did that. Who else would spend their time doing this and an Instagram account "investigate Sam Asghari" to "leak" this?

I just don't understand yet how you found the post on this HUGE IG account (which had 10 followers and was taken down soon after) and you started all this noise here and on twitter.

And then several people on twitter started saying that YOU COCKY had access to the uncensored document and leaked. AND YOU DIDNT DENY THAT AT ANY TIME. 

My comment is not about Sam but about responsibility. Bc until now you haven't explained yourself to the fanbase and now that lie has been spread like Covid.

I am surprised that Breathe Heavy team keeps this topic open or with the original title because the site can be linked with the edition and be sued together with the person responsible for it. @Jordan Miller 

Next time @ me for a quicker response because I didn’t see your question. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
There’s no big conspiracy here. Someone contacted me with the screenshot. I can’t help what people on Twitter say about me, but I do not have access to the whole unredacted doc. Also, why are you yelling? 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I am telling yall...I think Britney knows about this and she talks about his cooking to back up the reasoning as proof that he really is employed.  

Or that’s after the fact. I doubt Britney would want to willingly be with another man who takes advantage of her financially.  She’s been there before.  But if she developed feelings for him due to this manipulation.. it would be hard even after the fact to distance herself.  He’s just a more handsome KFed. But he’s probably already cheating since he doesn’t really owe her anything.  Money can’t buy loyalty.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Next time @ me for a quicker response because I didn’t see your question. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
There’s no big conspiracy here. Someone contacted me with the screenshot. I can’t help what people on Twitter say about me, but I do not have access to the whole unredacted doc. Also, why are you yelling? 

Someone, you trust and think is a reliable person?.

1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

Or that’s after the fact. I doubt Britney would want to willingly be with another man who takes advantage of her financially.  She’s been there before.  But if she developed feelings for him due to this manipulation.. it would be hard even after the fact to distance herself.  He’s just a more handsome KFed. But he’s probably already cheating since he doesn’t really owe her anything.  Money can’t buy loyalty.

I agree... Its messed up but it's a way for her to give him money yet file him on her taxes if this is the case.  Britney is a smart sugar mama if true  lol

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree... Its messed up but it's a way for her to give him money yet file him on her taxes if this is the case.  Britney is a smart sugar mama if true  lol

Sorry but she doesn't control her money. Her father and team would have to be okay with this in the first place.  If this is true she probably doesn't know.  This is gross and there's no excuse for it. She shouldn't be a sugar mama to some guy to be with her. Think about that. Think about the implications of that.  Not to mention how much more of her money he gets for himself than she does. This whole thing can **** off if true.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Justney said:

Sorry but she doesn't control her money. Her father and team would have to be okay with this in the first place.  If this is true she probably doesn't know.  This is gross and there's no excuse for it. She shouldn't be a sugar mama to some guy to be with her. Think about that. Think about the implications of that.  Not to mention how much more of her money he gets for himself than she does. This whole thing can **** off if true.

I dont agree with it either but I am saying its rich people things.  Either she gives him shvt for free or she sets it up so that she isnt simply handing it out.  I am not saying that we shouldn't be concerned but I don't find it shocking. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I dont agree with it either but I am saying its rich people things.  Either she gives him shvt for free or she sets it up so that she isnt simply handing it out.  I am not saying that we shouldn't be concerned but I don't find it shocking. 

You should find it extremely shocking as she doesn't have a single say about her finances. Only her father does. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5