[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

I guess that Maxi person is either manipulated by Sam or protecting Sam. I knew he wasn’t her actual boyfriend just in it for love. When the hell could Britney go out and about and date different guys to choose someone who She liked the best?! Maxi said that she is being cut off from everyone. Even if she became attracted to him she did not have any other alternatives, and that is sick.

Also, for him to get paid by her fortune while dating her, while She can’t touch her money or hire her own staff, that is pure exploitation. I would say it is also ****** harassment and r*** to have *** with a locked up trafficked woman who can’t leave or even control her own fertility and relationships.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

its a legal document you have to use your full name so

You can say ‘Hereforth referred to as ‘Sam Asghari’ to avoid confusion’ just like they say Mr Spears, Britney or Britney Spears instead of Britney Jean Spears etc. We just aren’t seeing the page where they state people’s names and how they’re referred to in the document 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Well spotted. 

It's rubbish like this that completely discredits the freebritney movement. I get people hate Sam Asghari but to be so quick to believe this is foolish. 

The person who started this is probably the same person catfishing Billy B. Stirring up drama making us all look like idiots. 

people here believe everyting unless its against Britney. Remember last year when she had a red spot on her shoes and some people thought that was proof that she had a miscarriage? Or when she had lipstick test strips on her arm and people here thought she was self harming or being hurt? I feel like people here went from being in their early 30ies/late 20ies to  becoming teenagers who believe all the gossip and make up ****.

Its funny how any blind item, tweet or IG post that makes Britney look good is "legit" but years and years of Blind items saying that Britney has severe issues... are not believebale. I cant wait for the documents in November. We need legit answers. I hope we get medical records.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

There are other costs, probably trips and such, but it seems like this is her allowance. 

Its so ******* unfair. She has worked since she was a child and always helped her family. Since she was 15/16 she is financially independent. Then 10 years later they take her rights away and control her money as if shes a child that is only good to work and earn more millions she cant control. They all act as if its their money, its obvious they spend more of her money than she is allowed to.

Like that Fox woman said, its her ******* money and she earned it. Even If she wanted to blow up all her money, no one should have a say. As long as her kids are being taken care of and they are. 

I keep thinking about Macaulay. He had a terrible father but was lucky enough to get rid of him at only 14 years old. I just wish this day comes for Britney too, its been long overdue. The day she gets rid of her family and realizes they all have been abusing her for decades, so she never needed them and is better without them. 

Yes. He is a man, Britney is a woman. Seems like society and the GP have not improved their sexism since the 19th century. Just the fact that people comments that she seems ”fragile” and this need to be controlled and barred from human rights. Wtf. Men have mental health problems and are allowed to walk around freely anyway. Like Prince Harry...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

It's not a big problem to make matching fonts and sizes because there is something like standards for any official documents. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
Someone could print it and scan to make it look grainy. 
Things like such documents are the easiest to make fakes look authentic, and easiest to photoshop. 

Next thing - when I see some of you guys, how much you hate Sam, I wouldn't be surprised someone took such effort to create fake documents to prove their point. 

And what is that 100 000$ yearly fee? Who even prices someone's work in yearly schedule? 

100 000$ looks good on the document, but it makes 8333.33333333 $ monthly :clownery_makeup_meme:

Who hates Sam? I think that is a very immature interpretation. Britney lacks human rights, to go in and have a ****** relationship with a trafficked Woman, locked up by her father, it is natural to be sceptic about it! Sceptic isn’t ”hate”, that is Really dumbing down the conversation.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Larry told Teresa Espinoza to distract Britney with a boy and the chosen boy was Kevin. Kevin was on the verge of bankruptcy and that's how it all began, but not the weddings or the children, and Britney's intention was to start a family and get married.

Adnan was Sam Lutfi's "friend", one of Sam's trusted photographers.

Charlie has money, connections, he has dated famous people and that is why he ran away when he saw all this and I think there is a Daily Mail article that says that her father has chosen Charlie as a boyfriend and that they are going/were going to do a reality show I suppose Charlie was interested in the project and found it interesting.

The Jason thing is creepy or at least it seems to me.

I think it was said that there was a connection between Wallet and David Lucado.

About Sam, the facts speak for themselves.

About Charlie, I remember hearing rumours that he is actually gay. Do you remember that?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

For those who are too lazy to read the pages.

It's fake. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

That’s really disappointing if someone in the fanbase did this. And illegal.  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Do we have any lawyers here? Is it possible that two drafts were made of the same document? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

That’s really disappointing if someone in the fanbase did this. And illegal.  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Do we have any lawyers here? Is it possible that two drafts were made of the same document? 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Yes, it's highly illegal to fake court documents even if it was just for laughs. I don't think they would write the whole document again just to **** up the formatting in unredacted version (it doesn't even look bad formatting, just bad editing). If they did 2 versions of the documents it would be -> unredacted version first and then redacted version FROM the unredacted version.

BTW the account that posted this had only like 2 followers and is now deleted...?

Edit: They wouldn't use the name "Sam" Asghari in court documents because there is no statement in the full document about his real name which is Hesam

When we think positive: Britney has more control. So she decides to give him money because she cares for him and wanted to help him. Before c-ship, she always brought her people under. So they didn't have to suffer and an easy life. And it is very clever because of taxes. Like Brian who manages her finances along with a lawyer. Or Ali who was her assistant but wanted to start her own career. Brit told her she can further live with her even when she hires a new one.

When we think realistic: He is a paid boyfriend. People like me who never trusted him are right.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

56 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Of course it was a fan who did that. Who else would spend their time doing this and an Instagram account "investigate Sam Asghari" to "leak" this?

I just don't understand yet how you found the post on this HUGE IG account (which had 10 followers and was taken down soon after) and you started all this noise here and on twitter.

And then several people on twitter started saying that YOU COCKY had access to the uncensored document and leaked. AND YOU DIDNT DENY THAT AT ANY TIME. 

My comment is not about Sam but about responsibility. Bc until now you haven't explained yourself to the fanbase and now that lie has been spread like Covid.

I am surprised that Breathe Heavy team keeps this topic open or with the original title because the site can be linked with the edition and be sued together with the person responsible for it. @Jordan Miller 

• Like 2